A Freesia on My Doorstep

A FREESIA ON MY DOORSTEP is my first novelette that will be published under PaperInk Publishing House (PaperInk Imprints) by February 2024. This book is in the Boys Love Collaborative Series and I wish all my fellow authors success. To all my readers and supporters, in both the online world and in reality, I give my thanks for keeping me motivated to improve my writing skills.

GENRE

Romance, Boys Love, Paranormal, LGBTQ+

CONTENT WARNING

This story may or may not contain themes that can be harmful, traumatizing, or triggering to some readers. Whether it may or may not, viewer discretion is strongly advised.

BOOKS PROMOTION

Hibara and Luke would like to invite you to read CAKE's Evidence; available to read exclusively on the GoodNovel mobile app and website. The first EIGHT chapters are free to read! You may find it by going to https://goodnovel.com/book_info/31000121918/Mystery-Thriller/CAKE-s-Evidence or searching "CAKE's Evidence" on the platform.

Of course, Lazuli invites you as well to read The Human Prince's Preservation System and join her adventures in the animated world of 'The Tragedy of a Human Prince' as Prince Kyanite of White Rose Palace. The first SEVEN chapters are free to read! You may find it by searching "The Human Prince's Preservation System" on Finovel, Novelah, StoryOn, and Moboreader apps.

Revived from the depths of the ocean, Sweet Legends 1: The Legendary Magicians is now back here on Wattpad! This book was formerly known as Sweet Elementalists back in 2016.

SHAMELESS PLUG

Aside from promoting my other books here, I would like to invite you to follow @gwiceynethtwt, my official Twitter account as an author and artist. I post once in a blue moon, so I don't really expect that you would stay following me. If you do stay, then, I'm giving you my advanced thanks here.

OFFICIAL HASHTAG

Since I've shamelessly plugged my Twitter account, why not make an official hashtag to compile all posts and discussions about the book in one click? Readers who want to share their thoughts, theories, fan arts, and whatnots about the story may use the hashtag #AFOMD on Twitter.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, places, or events is purely coincidental.

No copyright infringement is intended.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the knowledge and permission of the author.

A Freesia on My Doorstep © All rights reserved (2022) ZERODEGREESCELSIUS