2

Ugh..

*Splash*

'What the du-'

"Just because you are new doesn't mean that you can sleep get up you have to serve that trash"

A women who seemed to be in her early 20s wearing a maid costume with brown hair and deep brown eyes holding a bucket was looking at y/n sternly

'is this the shared room for servents?..

"what?.."

"Don't tell me you have such bad memory Aisha"

'wait.. I'm in a different world and it looks like my name is Aisha here.. IS IT NATURAL TO BE THIS CALM!?! '

"get ready aren't you the personal maid of that trash"

"Yes i will get rea-Achoo, sorry i will get ready"

"Better"

Aisha (y/n)pov

'I grabbed the maid outfit from the closet and went in the washroom'

A mirror hm..? Do i have blonde hair?

i went near the mirror and gasped hard

'How beautiful..sunflower blonde hair with magenta pink jeweled eyes, pink lips a perfect body.. Can someone be this beautiful??this is me..Great now i will simp for myself'

'That woman mentioned trash and God of death was the one who sent me here..Don't tell me this is trash of the count's family'

'..i need to check it..haaahh.. Can i ever live a peaceful life?'

Just while y/n no now namely Aisha is zoning out as usual.. Just then a blue screen appeared right infront of her eyes

"Wa! -What are you?"

"Nice to meet you, i am a system..and I'm your guide"

"You look like that one status window which is there in ominiscient readers viewpoint and solo leveling"

If the system had a face he would be deadpanning at Aisha

"I can say i got a weird master"

Gasp*"What a terrible thing to say,you don't know how i am"

"Even without knowing you i can tell you are weird"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

An unusual bickering of a system and a human was talking place..

"Anyway i want to ask you,who I'm i"

"How would i know I'm a system not a omnipotent god or creature"

"ok thennnn....will i be able to live a peaceful life??"

"You are the Mc"

"......."

"We have cale henituse"

"Still you are the mc, actually you have a power which is extremely strong and if fell into wrong hands the whole world will be destroyed"

"We still have cale henituse"

"You are the one, whom inside the power will manifest and you are the only one who can use it correctly"

"..The power falling into wrong hands you are telling about the white star, and i'm the mc.. Fuck this shit"

Huuuuuuu

aisha was talking a deep breath in order to not burst out in anger

'So, now like a wattpad story I'm a y/n who attracts the og mc's and the handsome male characters and female characters then builds a harem?and ends it up in a typical OP way??'

A scammy smug smirk is seen on the pink lips of Aisha

'of course not I'm resigning from being maid tomorrow,and go to a countryside an live a peaceful life'

"Ah and you are the only one who can see your true appearance right now you have Silver hair with bluish purple eyes"

"Wait similar to juvelliene?? Or exactly like hers? "

"Exactly like hers the only difference is you have forehead bangs"

"hm..what date is today?"

"It is the 1st day of the 3rd month in the 781st year of the Felix Calendar."

"Wait what?! "

*-------*-------*---------*---------*-------*-------*--