.26.

Savannah, Georgia
A'Kees Love

"You gon have to get the fuck up. You just moping around here looking all sad and shit like it ain't your fault." Seven yelled as he came bussing through my door.

I just looked at him.

"No, im just gonna sit here and think about what I done did."He laughed.

"You really feel sorry for yourself, huh?"

"That bitch left you high and dry. She showed zero remorse for getting an abortion and not telling you. This isn't even the first time she had done some shit like this."

The second she came back in your life all hell breaks loose. That should tell you something."

I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"She set you up. She got niggas to take all your money and she acted like she ain't know what the fuck was going on." He added.

"But she was there for me when I got locked up." I said sitting up.

"So Tori wasn't there for you? She the one who got you off that shit and this is how you thank her?"

"You sitting on your ass instead of tryna go apologize. You're sad as fuck." He yelled while picking up the trash around me.

"I thought that maybe if I had her one more time, I could let go."

"Well, did it work?"

I didn't even answer him.

Nobody knew me like how Nisha knew me. She was my rock for so many years. Yeah she set me up and had multiple abortions but she always apologized so I took her back.

She got all the money back and I thought that was enough so I took her back. I thought she loved me but in all actuality, she needed somebody to leach off of.

I don't want Tanisha though. I want Tori.

Tanisha has never brought good to my life.

————————————————————————
                                            Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

"Ky, go clean your room before we leave please."

We're going to my moms house to have dinner.

I was finishing up the last little bit of dishes when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door and it was a short hispanic dude starting at me.

"Can I help you?"

"Aw, you're a pretty little thing. I sure would hate to have to kill you to get my money."

"Excuse me?" I wasnt scared at all. I was really tryna figure out who this lil nîgga is.

"Tell Kees if I don't get my money, we're gonna have a problem." He said and then left.

This nîgga got folks coming to where me and my baby lay our heads at. He don't even fucking live here.

I picked my phone up and sent him a quick message.

-

"He did what?"

"Yeah, who would've thought."

"And it was with abortion babymama." Ellie added.

We're at my moms house right now.

Seven, Kadime, Roman, and Noellie are all here.

"Ma, can you pass me some chicken."

"So what you gon do Tori?" My mama asked me.

"Nothing. What I look like chasing behind a man?"

"I know that's right baby girl." My dad exclaimed.

"I'm not finna play games with him. If he wanna run around and do him, he can."

"Well-" My mom started but she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Tahlil went to get the door.

"Ummm, can we help you?" I heard Roman say. I looked over and Kees was at the door.

"Man, y'all are MY friends. I'm just tryna talk to Tori real quick anyways." He said pushing past them.

"Hey Ky." She just looked at him.

"Hey Mr & Mrs Richter." They also just looked at him.

"Tori, let me talk to you real quick." He came further in the house.

"For what? We don't have shit to talk about." I answered not even bothering to look up at him.

"It's just about the message." I looked at him for a minute and decided to talk to him about it.

"I'll be back." I said getting up from the table.

We stepped outside and shut the door behind us.

"Did he say what his name was?"

"No, he just said that you need to give him his money."

"You slacking that bad, tighten up." I added.

"It because of you." I just looked at him.

"How is it because of me."

"Nobody told you to fuck that bitch."

"You fucked her and you probably didn't even wear a condom. What if I wouldn't have went through your phone and we had sex? Huh? Did you even think about that. You're sick as fuck."

"Don't be stupid. Why wouldn't I have fucked her without a condom? Be serious. You're acting like I didn't apologize."

"BITCH, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT AN APOLOGY. FROM WHAT IM HEARING, THAT GIRL DID YOU DIRTY AS FUCK. YOUR IGNORANT ASS WAS JUST THINKING WITH YOUR DICK."

"Dont call or text my phone again. Ky doesn't wanna see you. If she does, i'll text you. There will never ever be anything between us again. You disgust me for real."

"Get off your ass and give that man his fucking  money before he kill you." I added

He was about to say something else but I just walked back in the house. He doesn't have anything else to say to me for real.

I sat down at the table and we all resumed like nothing happened.

Ky was in the living room, eating with some of my cousins.

They're all around her age.

-

"You had fun Ky?" I asked as we got in the car.

"Yeah but I have a question."

"Wassup?" I asked looking back at her.

"So since you and Kees aren't together anymore, does that mean I can't talk to him anymore."

"Oh no baby, you don't have anything to do with it. If you wanna see him, you can. That's fine. I wouldn't keep his from you."

"Okay."