Congratulations

one fine morning, the sun shine bring im the navy blue sky. A faint Chriping of birds and dewdrops over green grass....all signify a new inning. A beautiful morning tells in various beautiful ways...that everyday of our life is a new beginning. 

here in the building of justice and protection, people working with full concentration. The aroma is quite restless as all of them is doing there work with focus .but its bit tough for our senior who is working in his atmosphere, one of the bureau AC is not working properly but they can't complain, atleast our officer expect that the government should provide some relaxation to our officer at least look after the need of them. all the day they run chase the criminal and end of the day if they go through and submit the report in the bureau there should be a cool breeze that relax there soul.

Our senior officer is also very busy as in one hand he is holding a red file and from another hand he is flapping the pages, sometime his left hand went towards the right edge of his lip, sweats are there present on his forehead... he is the only one who is present among the seniors. other two went to a different cities for some work the senior went to pune for a case actually he accompanied with pune cid to solve a case of serial killer and he is there for 2 days and dont know when he will come and our most senior and commander of cld went for a conference held im delhi and will be back withinn tomorrow.

He can hear some whispering from his Juniorsman1: sachin sir kya ap ko pata hai ki dr saab ko ek prestignus award milne wale halsachin: yes pankaj sir ne pure 30 saal forensic ko diye hai aur unke help se bohut sare case solve huye hai.even now which is impossible for us but by his grace and science we got the real culprits.

panka): really sir very nice I want to know more about him will you give me some more interesting facts and the way he cracked the mystery with his super duper science sachin: ys but the thing is just know him about 5 to 6 years but our seniors abhijeet sir knows him approximately 15 to 16 years you should enquire with himabhijeet turn and see that sachin and pankaj is talking without doing his work
abhijeet: hey what are you guys talking about 7 tumlog pehele kaam toh khatam karlo nahi toh dep sir meri class le lenge because I am ur supervisor now.. (in low tone) hah dono chale gaye aur mere upar daba ke chale gaye.sachin: actually sir pankaj mujhse yeh puch raha tha ki jo dr salunkhe sir ko prestigious award mile ne wala hai no government se ussey ki baat kar raha theabhijeet with a thinking face, ya meine suna hal unhe yeh prestigious award milne wala hal and good nice.pankaj interfere: sir sirf nice its amazing because pehele toh woh hamare branch pe kaam karte hai and secondly he inspire sachin: yes pankaj he really inspire us aur woh kaise ek baal se pata laga lete hai ki kab insan mara ha really greatabhijeet seeing the juniors that how they are praising the old doctor in front of him pankaj: we should go and congrats him...actually am thinking to throw party for him.sachin: ya thats will be great right sirabhijeet didn't pay hind towards their talkssachin once again called him and bring him to the real worldabhijeet without thinking: ya ya right.. ok first complete your files then makes those plans okayhe turn to go but his phone rings uphe attend the call its his one of the khabri you tells him that there is a meeting of some criminals in one of building in malad.the officer went there...visited the building they search the whole building and finally reach the terrace, they just found nothing but the corpse not even a single criminal in the whole building.

abhijeet: koi nahi hai yaha koi aadmi bhi nahi dekh raha hai nah hi criminalsAmizonepankaj said while holding the forensic kit sir ho sakta hal bhag gaye ho criminals unlogo ko hamari nane ki khabar mil gayi hoglabhijeet titled his head to see the the corpse and replied: hmmm ho sakta hai... don't waste the time and check the body firstpurvi bend to see: sir he is stab by knife..and the cut is too dipnikhil: sir iska chehra toh purl tarah se nasht hogaya haipankaj: arrey kol baat nahi salukhe sir hai na bana lenge chehra kyu abhijeet sirabhijeet give a tight look which shut pankaj mouthrajat: dir lagt nahi hai khoon aya hua hai)abhijeet: ha koi khoon ke nishan bhi nahi bory se laash ko laya hoga then yaha daal diya hoga turn to nikhil and panka) and said dekho kuch milta hai ki nahi.after further investigation nikhil and pankaj find nothingboth: kuch nahi mila sir pura terrace khali halabhijeet: khooni ne koi sabut nahi chorra thik hai purvi laash ko forensic mein bhej do and shaam hogal has turn log ghar chale janarajat, sir apabhijeet: mujhe dcp sir se baat karni hal toh mein baad mein chala jayunga ahararound 7 pmdr salunkhe is reading something from his book medical book At the same time abhijeet enterdr. salukhe is so engross in reading that he dis not see that abhijeet is stand behind him

abhi: dr saab kuch bata sakte haidr salukhe Jerk by th evoice: 000 abhi tum aa nahi abhi tak nahi autopsy baaki hai aur I am study something so...Download rrr Torre...Amizoneabhl: ok ok take ur time itna bata sakte hai ki chehra reconstruct kiya ja sakta hai ki nahidr salukhe: its not possible see his face bones really damaged and its really hard for us to reconstruct it.abhijeet: ok choriye toh yeh baata sakte hai ki tarika ji kidhar haidr s: ya she went to the central lab for reports so let her come then we will do autopsyabhijeet: okh he turn to leave the lab but something click in his mind and next without wasting time he jump up near dr salukhe and wish him "congratulations"dr s: what??abhi: what dr saab apko prestigious award milne wala hal toh congratsdrs: ya thank you and he move to his deskabhijeet went towards the corpse put the hand near it and then left the bureau without let anybody knowdr salukhe turn: abhijeet ek baat hai and see no body there... chala gaya okay he came here to congrats me so sweet of him.. really he respect me alot though pulling my legs.

A NEW STORY WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT. HOPE YOU LOVE THE CHAPTER AS ITS THE BEGINNING AND SOON WILL FIND MORE AND MORE THINGS COME TO UNLEASH THE MAIN PLOT

PLEASE READ & REVIEW