Chapter 01

*Changed some Characters

Tiyanna's Pov

I got out the car and walked into the house holding Miraj's hand. Miraj ran to his game and turned it on.

I heard loud moaning and banging coming from upstairs. Miraj looked my way with a weird look on his face.

"Mommy what is that?"." I dont know baby, stay here". I took off my heals and walked quietly up the stairs.

"OH HELL NAWL CHRIS! I KNOW YOU AINT LAYED UP IN MY BED IN MY HOUSE WITH SOME HOE!" i shouted.

Chris and the girl quickly got up from the bed. "Lemme explain". I shifted all my weight on one leg, "Explain what?, Chris im tired of yo games get the fuck out my house" i said calmly.

"I aint no hoe" the girl said. Lawd knows she just aint open her mouth and say something to me in my house in my bed.

I walked over to where she sat on the bed and pulled her off by her blond hair. "Ahhh!". "Shut yo bitch ass up".

I dragged her all the way downstairs and out the door. "Mommy who that?". "Some girl Chris is tryna have babies with".

"Oooo im gonna tell daddy, he gone pull out his fye". I blusted out laughing to see him motioning himself like he has a gun.

The girl was outside on the lawn with my sheets on. "Can i get my clothes inside?"she begged. "Nahh, your momma ever taught you to be generous to the poor? All this shit going to goodwill where you got it from".

I walked off and turned back around. "Oh yeah my sheets". I walked towards her and yanked the sheets off her body.

She tried hiding her body with her hands, which really wasnt working. I busted out laughing at the way she squirmed on the ground.

"Oh no babygirl, Do yourself a favor and go to the gym damn" i strutted off and walked inside the house.

I saw Chris walking down the stairs trying to come towards me. "Get off of me". "Tiyanna let me explain".

"I dont need no explanation, what i need is for you to leave my house". Miraj sat there and did silly faces at Chris.

Chris charged towards him trying to knock him down. I pulled Miraj out the way and he Chris fell to the ground.

"Miraj get my phone unlock it and call daddy, run to your room upstairs and shut the door".

He did as told and i watched as his little legs climbed up the stairs.

A couple mintues later Shawn came running in the door. "Why you cheating on Yanna and you tryna beat my son?".

Shawn ran up on Chris and knocked him out cold. I ran up the stairs and told Miraj to open the door. He helped me throw all of Chris's clothes out.

10 mins later

Everything was all settled down. Shawn was playing on the game with Miraj and i was in the kitchen getting some snacks for them to eat.

Its been 2 years since me and Chris been together but im glad he left though. Me&Shawn knew where we stood with each other and we were totally cool with it.

"Why you called me outta all people?". "Cus you told me that you would do anything to protect us". "True".

"You shouldve seen what Miraj did, show'em baby". "I said that ima tell Daddy and he gone pull out the fye on'em".

"You know whats good Lil'Man" he said giving Miraj some dap. "Yall a mess" i stated. "Yall had dinner yet?" he asked.

"Nahh im waiting on you to leave". "No mommy, can daddy stay tonight for dinner?". "How about i take yall out to eat?" Shawn suggested.

"Yayy!" Miraj shouted. "Ig" i said. "Go get ready then i'll be down here waiting on you". "Ight com'on Miraj".

He followed me upstairs and we took showers and got ready. He had on a Red polo shirt with black and gray joggers and some red addidas that Shawn got'em.

I parted his hair in 2 and braided his curly hair going down his back. I put his gold watch and chain on.

I put on a dress that was knee length and had flowers on it. The back an opening shaped as a cirlcle.

I put on some combat boots and a flower headband and put my hair in a bun. I did my makeup but very lightly.

We walked downstairs and was on our way to the resturant.