The press meet

For the rest of the week, Peter let his class and his teachers camp out on his floor in the standard room, while he attended his meetings and helped out in the labs while he could while preparing for the press meet that revealed his existence to the world. Tony was kind enough to send out messages to everyone's parents in Peter's class requesting them to let their kids stay a couple more days, till the press meet. Upon the class' parents agreeing, they all stayed and watched Peter, MJ and Ned work in and around them. And very often Peter demonstrated various things in his lab to his class while they all watched in awe. Ned often was with Peter as in many of the projects that Bruce did, Peter did the main changes while Ned did the programming. Shuri was also found with the two, the labs tinkering away with whatever projects she could get her hands on or helping peter with his PhD.

It was the day of the Press meeting, and Peter was stressed. He had been up since 4 in his lab getting work done for his PhD when Tony walks in and saw the state that his son is in.

Chuckling Tony says, "Peter I know you are stressed, but this is something that we have to do. You know your mother and me along with the rest of the avengers plus your class are going to be right by your side right?"

"I know dad but it doesn't make it any less scary!" Peter exclaims

There were hundreds of reporters waiting for the big Stark Industries announcement already. Peter was dressed to perfection for this big day, with his hair freshly cut. he definitely looked the part of the next CEO of SI.

As they were waiting there Tony reassures his son again "Everything will be alright underoos. We've prepped for this."

"Your dad is right, Bambi," Pepper added, "You're a Stark. You were practically born ready."

The big announcement was already behind schedule by half an hour. The avengers were stalling the press meet out to give their nephew as much time as they could.

"I got this," Peter says trying to convince himself

"Boss!" Happy shouted just as they were going to go over the plan again "They're getting rowdy out there. We need to hurry up before they start a riot."

"Don't be dramatic," Tony says shrugging him off nonchalantly "Tell them to sit back down unless they want to miss the announcement. We'll be ready when we are ready."

Happy reenters the conference room. While the three Starks went over the plan again.

Peter's class were all sitting outside in the conference room just as eagerly as the media, for the announcement even though they already knew what it was. Ned and MJ were with Happy trying to explain to the Media that the Starks will be ready when they are and that they will be out soon.

Soon enough Pepper walks out and says "Hey everyone. I'm so sorry to keep you guys waiting but you know how Tony is. A lot of you are wondering why we've called this press conference, and that will be clear to you by the end of this presentation, so please keep all your questions until the end, and promise you they'll all be answered."

Pepper carries on with her speech on history before cuing for Tony to come up onto the stage for his speech.

"Thank you for the lovely introduction Pep. Lord knows it's not big enough already," Tony begins "Anyways, despite what you may think this press conference is not about me. We are here to talk about the future. As you all know that I grew up in the limelight. From a young age, I was pegged as the 'future'. I grew p with cameras always in my face, and I didn't know how to deal with it. I was labelled as the child prodigy, and I graduated from MIT at the age of 15. Hence I think it is safe to say that my childhood was not a normal one, under any circumstances. I was never close to my father. He was very busy with work to ever spend time with me. He never told me that he was proud of me, but just because he never said it didn't mean he didn't care. His actions spoke volumes. He left his precious company to me. That had to mean something. When I took over as CEO I felt an immense feeling of responsibility wash over me. My dad's mission was to improve the world we live in and that is a hell of a lot to live up to. I learned a lot from him but also what not to do. My son is almost 18 now. I love him to death. Apart from Pepper, he is one of the best things that has happened to me. We made a decision as parents to shield him from what I had to experience growing u. He got to grow up like any other kid. There weren't reporters screaming at his face, and there weren't cameras shoved in his face. I'm pretty proud of how pepper and I were able to raise this kid. In all seriousness, this kid is the future of Stark industries. He's been involved a lot more active over the past 5 years, although he's been helping since he was 5. The latest stark phone and many other projects conducted by SI he has been leading actively while not only balancing high school but his PhD and his social life outside. By passing this company on to me My father made this into a family business. And when the time comes I will be passing the mantle on to my Brilliant son. Without further adieu please welcome Peter Antonio Parker Stark!"

When Peter came out and stood next to his father, everyone was shocked at the uncanny resemblance between the two.

It was Peter's turn for his speech "Thanks for the introduction, Dad. Hi everyone, I am Peter Antonio Parker Stark, and as some of you may know me as Peter Parker the nerdy kid in junior year at Midtown high school. When you grow up with Tony and pepper Stark as parents life is always interesting, to say the least. In a good way of course. When you are young you always admire your parents, no matter what. Despite my dad being an actual superhero mum was my real superhero growing up and she still is. No matter what was happening at SI she always has and hopefully always will make time for me. She was and is a busy woman. She had to juggle two jobs at once being the CEO of SI and one of the most influential women in the world with being a mother. Anyways my mum was always my personal superhero, and growing up I knew that I wanted to be just like her. Unfortunately or fortunately as I got older I turned out to be more like my father every day. As long as I can remember, I was building things with my dad, and it had been the basis of our relationship for a long time. It started with Building legos to more advanced things like circuit boards and engines, eventually, I was in the lab every day with my father experimenting and creating. Now my dad and I work side by side as much as we can in the labs. I am often creating my own projects as well as projects for the avengers and have been a part of the advancement of Stark Tech. And this is something that I am proud of. I may be still 17 and turning 18 soon but I have learnt much from not only my parents but also the avengers who are like my aunts and uncles. I may be in High school right now my I already got my high school diploma at the age of 8 and now am working on my 3rd PhD. I joined Midtown for a sense of normalcy and to also have friends my own age. Creating the next best thing in my DNA. I was born for it. I heard this saying one day and it really stick with me. 'With Great powers comes great responsibility'. It could not ring more true to me now. The opportunities that I have been offered have been priceless ad I couldn't have asked for anything better. I wouldn't have been who I am today without my parents, my three best friends and my avengers extended family. The purpose of this conference was to introduce me to the world. It was to introduce everyone to the future of Stark Industries. And it is the future that I am proud to be a part of. So here I am!"

After his speech questions were thrown at him left right and centre. Both Tony and Pepper had to come to join him on stage.

Pepper spoke up to diffuse the commotion "Please raise your hand to ask questions. We will try our best to do this in an orderly manner. If you're being disruptive the avengers will escort you out."

For the next hour, Peter and his Parents answered the questions as well as they could.

As the final question, someone asked, "So will you become a superhero like your Father, Mr Stark?"

After looking at his parents for confirmation Peter takes a deep breath before saying "I am Spiderman!"

With that, the Starks walked off the stage and rejoined the avengers and Peter's friends.