☆°He's just wild about me!°☆(Ptt Chuck e x Caberet Helen) Ship story

This part is written by me! If you want to request your one pizza time theatre oneshot idea in the comments, go right ahead! I might use that idea Thats the purpose of this book! Read the introduction for more info. Now, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Febuary 14th 1979 at 5:08 pm..
Helen had been thinking of Chuck e for awhile now. But she just couldn't bring herself to confess to him, worrying if he had feelings for her or not. "Mrs helen?" Somebody said behind her. Helen turned around, it was Chuck. "Yes?" Helen asked. " Everybody is ready to see you perform. Be ready in a few minutes!" Chuck said then closing the door. Chuck had also been having feelings for Helen for awhile. Helen would often catch him distracted thinking about something, it was her. Chuck had been hinting that he had liked her but Helen would be unsure if he also had feelings for her. He had also been sweet with her.
Meanwhile with Helen, She had finished getting ready for the show, then she finally thought, what if she confessed to him using a song? She headed out her room and onto the stage with her guitar, Chuck happened to be there as well eating some pizza. Chuck looked up at her.
Helen decided she would save the song for the end of the show. And so, she performed her usual songs. People applauded while eating pizza, salad, and ice cream. "Now everybody! The show is not over! I have one last song!" Helen announced. "This song is dedicated to somebody very special!"
Helen started playing her guitar and sang the following lyrics :
"🎵I'm just wild about Chuck e!🎵"
"🎵And Chuck e is wild about me!🎵"
" 🎵The heav'nly blisses of his kisses🎵, fills me with ecstasy!🎵"
" 🎵He's sweet like choclate candy!🎵"
" 🎵And just like honey from a bee!🎵"
"🎵Oh I'm just wild about Chuck e!🎵"
"🎵And he's just wild about,oh can not do without!🎵
"🎵He's just wild about me!🎵"
Chuck blushed and smiled happily that Helen feels the Same way about him! Everybody applauded and cheered, they all left and talked about how much of a wonderful love song it was! Helen met with Chuck backstage. " So, did you like it Chuck e?" Helen said with curiosity. "I loved it!" Chuck e said with happiness in his voice. "So, you got yourself a girlfriend?" Jasper said teasingly. "Y-yeah..," Chuck e said while blushing a bit. "Now, lets go close up the store. We got boithdays to celebrate tomorrow."

♧Put your ideas in the comments!♧
•This part was also really fun to write!•