Chapter 2:Laughter can buy you anything!

Artoria has faved many threats in her life. She fought dragons and armies and even her own child. But now...now she was fearing for her life.

The flight went smoothly, but unfortunately when they arrived Irisviel offered to drive. The greatest mistake of her life was to accept her offert.

When you let her drive the woman was deadlier than Beast Primate Murder itself. She doesn't even know how the car is still unscratched by rthis point. Although Irisviel's Assasin seemed to enjoy the bumpy ride.

Artoria:I-Irisviel? How about letting me drive? I have a high enough rank of the Riding skill to do it.

Irisviel:You don't need to worry, Saber! From all the toys Kiritsugu brought me this is my favorite!

Artoria:I...I see.

Undertaker:It's amazing what humans can construct given the time! The fire arms also improved a lot.

Irisviel:Things changed a lot! Maybe we can visit London if we can keep you two matterialized longer? As english people you'd be surprised how it all changed?

Artoria:London, huh?

Undertaker:My funeral parlor was actually in London.

Irisviel:Oh, so you're closer to our times than Saber?

Undertaker:Yes, I did my morticier activities on the Victorian era.

Artoria:Was there still a king?

Undertaker:It was rules by Queen Victoria, actually. Although I don't like her one biiiiiit!

Artoria:Why's that? Maybe it'll get me a answer why I failed.

Undertaker:Unlike other monarchs Victoria likes to act like her hands are clean. And she alwais make the Earl do all the work!

Artoria:That is a rather cowardly way of ruling.

Irisviel:Hehe, you two already get along!

Undertaker looked out the window in a thinking position. Maybe he should vusit London.

Undertaker:I wonder what the Earl is doing?

They have enjoyed their day by going around the city and shopping. Irisviel even bought Undertaker what she calls "hip-hop clothes".

The black claded man said he'll go to scout the area in silence adter which he quickly dissapeared. Artoria theorized that although a morticier Servant is unusual, he needs to be a very good Assasin. To do something like that he'd need a high rank of Presence Concealment.

The night has soon fallen and Irisviel and Artoria had gone to a isolated construction site of the city. Artoria was able to feel the presence of a enemy Servant there. They have soon discovered it was the Lancer Servant.

The Lancer had green hair and golden eyes. He held in his hands two short spears of different colors, most likely his Noble Phantasms. His name was Diamurd Ua Duibhne.

 His name was Diamurd Ua Duibhne