Little Miss Murder and Goody Two-Shoes

Goody Two-Shoes asks, "Miss Mara?"

"Uh, yes, dear?" Little Miss Murder asks in a sweet, slightly southern voice.

Mary Meanwell says, "I'm here, with soup!"

Little Miss Murder gestures to the table in the dining room and says, "Set it down at the table."

Mary Meanwell says, "I hope you like it,"

Mary sets the soup down and trips on nothing trying to get a spoon. Little Miss Murder glances to the soup while Mary Meanwell is on the ground. Little Miss Murder pulls out some poison from her dress' sleeve and pours it into Mary's soup.

Little Miss Murder helps up Mary.

Goody Two-Shoes says, "Miss Mara, thank you so much."

Mary is getting up and says, "I'll go get you a spoon."

Mary goes to leave. Little Miss Murder smirks.

Little Miss Murder asks, "Would you like to share the soup with me, Mary?"

Goody Two-Shoes returns with spoon and asks, "Are you sure?"

Little Miss Murder says, "I'm sure. I'll make some cornbread, don't wait for me. Enjoy some of the soup."

Little Miss Murder goes to the kitchen.

Mary Meanwell goes to eat the soup and says, "You are so kind."

"You are welcome," Little Miss Murder says as she slowly gets the ingredients to make cornbread.

Mary Meanwell squeezes and causes the soup to spill everywhere.

Little Miss Murder says, "Oh what a shame."

Goody Two-Shoes is getting a towel and apologizes, "I'm so very sorry!"

Little Miss Murder gets a mop then says, "It's fine."

Goody Two-Shoes says, "Miss Mara, I don't know how you can stand me being so clumsy."

"You're my....friend," Little Miss Murder says.

Goody Two-Shoes says ,"You are such a good friend~☆♡"

Little Miss Murder blushes very lightly. Goody Two-Shoes hugs her, Little Miss Murder hugs Goody Two-Shoes back.

Goody Two-Shoes says, "You are such a good friend, I wish I could do more for you."

"You do more than enough," Little Miss Murder says as she pats Mary's back gently.

Goody Two-Shoes is cuddling. Little Miss Murder gently wraps her arms around Mary.

Mary Meanwell asks, "Would you like me to make more soup?"

Little Miss Murder says, "Well, I am hungry. Sure, dear."

Mary Meanwell leaves.

Mary Meanwell returns later with a soup and a spoon. Little Miss Murder sits at the table. Mary Meanwell puts soup on the table with the spoon.

Little Miss Murder eats some of the soup.

Little Miss Murder says, "Mmm~ this is delicious."

Mary Meanwell smiles and says, "Thank you, I'll go get my own food."

Mary leaves.

Little Miss Murder waits for Mary to return. Mary Meanwell returns.

Little Miss Murder says, "Welcome back."

Mary Meanwell is carrying a bowl of mashed potatoes and says, "I'm happy to hear that."

Little Miss Murder eats more of the soup. Goody Two-Shoes is eating her mashed potatoes. Little Miss Murder continues eating the soup.

Goody Two-Shoes asks, "Would you like any salt or pepper?"

Little Miss Murder answers, "Salt would be nice."

Goody Two-Shoes hands over the salt. Little Miss Murder adds a tiny bit of salt to the soup.

Goody Two-Shoes says, I appreciate your friendship."

Mary is eating the mashed potatoes. Little Miss Murder finishes eating the soup.