Mikado x Nikei (sda2)

"Sooo how's my favorite journalist? "

"Bad now that your here"  Nikei said while sitting on his bed finishing up an important article.

"You're so mean Nikei!" Mikado said
While walking towards Nikei bed.

"Soo wanna go to the mall or something? " Mikado asked.

"No, sorry I'm busy" Nikei said still focused on finishing his article.

"No you're not! " Mikado said.

"Yes I am! I'm writing an article" Nikei said finally looking up from his laptop.

"When's that article due? " Mikado said while going to sit down next to Nikei.

"It's due in 2 months why..? "

"Are you almost done? " Mikado asked.

"Yeah why? "

"When do you think you'll be finished? " Mikado said while looking at Nikei focused face.

"Probably in like 30 minutes"

"Okay so when your finished let's go to the mall! " Mikado said excitedly.

"Um I'll think about it"

"Okayy!" Mikado said sitting closer to Nikei then before and putting his head on Nikeis shoulder.

After 30 minutes Nikei finished his article and closed his laptop.

"I'm done" Nikei said while Looking  at Mikado.

"Ugh finally" Mikado said in a playful manner.

As Nikei and Mikado got off Nikeis bed they walked outside towards their car.

Mikado got in the car and Nikei sat in the passenger seat.

Around 15 minutes later they finally arrived to the mall.

"We're finally here! " Mikado said while leaving the car opening the door for Nikei.

Mikado and Nikei started walking inside.

"Nikei let's go inside that store! " Mikado said while poking Nikeis shoulder.

"Spencer's..? " Nikei asked while looking at Mikado.

"Yeah! I want to go to the back of the store! " Mikado said with a smug grin.

"How about NO" Nikei said.

"Awe whyy?" Mikado asked trying not to laugh.

"You know why.." Nikei said while looking away slightly blushing.

"No, I really don't know" Mikado said laughing.

"Let's go somewhere else! " Nikei said.

"Awe okay" Mikado said while walking away from Spencer's and going to another store.

"Nikei look we should go to that store"
Mikado said while suddenly grabbing Nikeis hand and dragging him inside the store.

After a while of looking around for a while

"Mikado can you buy me this? " Nikei said while looking up and him and holding a stuffed animal .

"Um a stuffed animal? I didn't expect you to like stuffed animals" Mikado said while looking down at the smaller boy.

"So are you gonna buy it for me? " Nikei asked while looking up at Mikado with pleading eyes.

"I guess if you want it I'll buy it for you" Mikado said.