CHAPTER ONE

Y/N'S POV

"Alright class so today we are going to be learning about" 

Thats about all I heard until I dozed off. Gosh I hate math. I mean who doesn't? Im not even that good at it. The only classes I'm good in are english and science. I probably get from my dad. 

Going to sleep at 2:30 am on a school night was probably a bad idea... I mean who can blame me stranger things new season just came out and I had to watch at least 2 episodes. hmm I wonder what I'm gonna eat for lun-

"Psst y/n you awake?" Peter said interrupting me from my thoughts. 

"I am now now" I said putting my head up from my desk and fixing my hair. 

"Well Ms. Warren is handing out something. Why are you so tired today?"  Peter said. Oh shit- I was supposed to wait to watch stranger things with Peter. Welp. 

"Uhh I was up late watching a show" I said. I didn't know if I should tell Peter that I watched a few episodes with out him. I mean I can always watch them again with him. 

"Oh what show?" Peter asked. I didn't say anything. Peters eyes widened. "I told you to wait! Ughhhh y/nnnnn" 

"I'm sorry! I just couldn't help it I was about to go to bed but then I saw some edits on my fyp so I just had to watch an episode" I said. 

"Peter, y/n less talking more working!" Ms. Warren said. Peter and I nodded. 

                      ~time skip to lunch~

"Im so glad it's lunch" I said. I was starving sense I skipped breakfast. I usually don't have enough time in the morning to eat. And I'm probably not gonna eat lunch either just cause the school lunch here sucks. 

"Same. I just can't believe you watched an episode without me. Traitor" Peter said. Me and him always walk to the cafeteria together. 

"Ill just watch it again with you it's fine Peter. Anyways have you made your move on Mj yet?" I asked him.

"Shhh she's right there and no I haven't" Peter whispered while sitting down at the lunch table we always sit at. I sat down next to him while Mj and Ned were across from us. 

"So have you guys watched the new season of stranger things yet?" Mj asked. 

"Yea I watched an episode last night" Ned said. 

"Same I watched 2" I said. 

We all decided to watch the last episode of volume 1 together at someones house. 

                  ~time skip to like 8:00 pm~

 I was hanging in my room with Peter while we were doing our math homework. Of course math homework! I'm only one question in and I feel like giving up. I'm sitting at my desk with Peter right next to me.

"Do girls like when a guy try's to make them jealous?" Peter randomly asked.

"Weird way to start a conversation, but go on" I said still trying to found the answer for question one. 

"Ok hear me out" Peter said with his hands on his head the first part. 

                                                                                     to be continued...

ok guys how was it? is it good? did yall like it? chapter 2 coming sometime tomorrow 🤪🤭😽