Papa-?..(Reina's past 1st chapter)

| 3rd P.O.V. |                                                                           While the sweet little blue-whitenette girl slept there was commotion going downstairs.  *crash* A beer bottle was thrown across the room, "SHIGGY STOP THIS YOU KNOW THAT REINA DESERVES A NORMAL LIFE-" (m/n) yelled to her partner  "NO NO NO SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BECOME A VILLIAN LIKE ME!!!!!" shigaraki cut her off, 'you see this all started when your mother started talking about your future and then shigaraki cut in telling her that reina was/is going to become a great villian and the rest is history. Little did they know reina woke up.'

                                                                                       | 1st P.O.V. |                                                                                             "-ME!!!!" I woke up when i heard yelling i quickly got off of the bed and grabbed Mr.Kodo a little bear plush that auntie toga made for me.

I stood on my tippie toes to reach the door handle or whatever is was called

                                                                    | Shigaraki's P.O.V. |                                                                                                   'I got annoyed with my partner, ok yes i knew she was right that reina deserves a normal life but i just- the words just came out' so i went over to (m/n) and carresed both of her cheeks but as soon as i did with all five finger on both sides she decayed and turned into a pile of ash, i was shocked, angry, upset, sad, then i heard the soft but scared voice of my daughter "p-papa?..." then she screamed "MAMA!!!!!!" she came running down the stairs while dropping the bear that toga gave her i could only watch in suprise and frustration and hatred for myself.

                                                                                   | Dabi's P.O.V |                                                                                                    "-A!!!!!!" 'i heard screaming so i woke up annoyed i mean you would too if you woke up at like 2:00 in the morning,' so then i headed out of my room and tilted my head in confusion 'you might ask why? well the reason why was because it was Mr. Kodo reina's bear that toga gave her, reina would never drop it carelessly'                                                                                                                                 so then i walked and crouched down to get it then i stood up and faced the the stairs oh how i wish i didn't ,there i saw reina crying on her knees infront of a pile of ashes and shigaraki.... looking down at his hands with tears flowing down his cheeks and that when i realized that the pile of ash was (m/n), (m/n) was like a little sister to me (besides toga) i actually was the one to introduce her to shigaraki, i ran quickly down  stairs and threw the teddy bear somewhere. I went to reina and turned her around and craddled her in my arms she was holding on a part of my shirt in her fist while she sobbed in my chest "shhhhhh.. its ok everything's going to be okay shhhh your ok......." i whispered softly in her ear.