IV

Jace
I laugh as Clary prances around the apartment in New York we just bought. I proposed to her when we were in the Germany leg of my world tour. Thankfully she agreed to come with me. I had been playing onstage in Munich, singing Shape Of My Heart. In the middle of the final chorus I switched the lyrics around and asked Clary to marry me. The screens showed her crying and nodding from backstage. The audience whent posively wild. My life has taken a turn for the better since the begining of my world tour. Now we were buying a 3 bed 1 bath apartment that also had an area for a living room that was connected to a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Clary had insisted on stainless steel appliances and black furniture. Being the love struck male, I agreed, and now we have a gorgeous 15th floor apartment.
The wedding will take place in less than 6 months and honestly I've never been more sure of anything. We have already picked a venue, completed and sent out the invitations, and been interviewed dozens of times.

5 years
Finn waddles on his short toddler legs after his older brother Dane. Dane was born a year after we were married and Finn was born two years later. Dane has my golden hair but has Clary's forest eyes, and Finn looks just like me. I am almost sad they don't have Clary's auburn hair. But I'm almost sure the little girl baking inside Clary will have her red hair and my golden eyes, I just know it.
I could never, ever wish for a better life. I have a great job, a wonderful apartment, and amazing children. And the best, most loving wife I could ever have. I am so lucky. And I couldn't ask for anymore.