Info

True Name: Bell Dokk Galea Alf False Name: Bell CranelAge: 18Race: Dark/Frost Elf Height: 193

False Name: Bell Cranel
Age: 18
Race: Dark/Frost Elf
Height: 193.04cm (6'4")
Occupation: Elven Prince (Dark and Frost)
Alias: Abyss

Titles
Incarnation of Talent
The Strongest Mage
Child of Alf

Appearance

Bell is a young man, with snow-white hair and Ruby-colored eyes, that shift to blue when using magic. On his left ear, he wears a silver cross shaped earring with a sapphire crystal in the center.

Personality

Bell is a kind and gentle soul, always trying to find peaceful solutions for problems, so no one gets hurt, but if problems only escalate, he isn't afraid to use force. As an Elf, Bell is naturally prideful, but unlike most elves, he is accepting of other races, including humans, and shows them respect, he has no specific ill will towards others, or their race, as he doesn't see them as inferior or superior. Bell is energetic, but knows when it's time to take things seriously. Bell is a known talent when it comes to magic, and is very analytical when he fight, always observing his opponent, finding their strengths and weaknesses.

Unlike most elves, Bell doesn't possess a natural hatred towards magic swords, and actually is astonished by them, while he doesn't like what they were used for, he doesn't blame the weapons, he blames the wielders for using them to hurt innocence. Bell is even willing to use magic swords, not caring about what other elves think, but doesn't as often, since he normally relies on his own magic and abilities. He isn't someone who cares about what has happened in the past, and sees elves that use it as an excuse for their actions, as childish.

Bell doesn't care about his status as prince, and finds the idea as boring, as he was given everything. Many times, he would often ask his servants and friends, to call him by his name, and without honorifics. Bell has high respects for Riveria, for leaving her kingdom in order to pursue her dreams and desires, while still willing to help her people in their time of need, but doesn't respect Hedin as much because of his obsession over Freya, allowing his kingdom to be destroyed and abandoning his people.

Bell gets a thrill when faced with powerful opponents, especially in a magic battle. Bell has stated to have battled Lefiya, and commented on her potential of becoming a powerful mage.

Bell tried to use a fake name in order to go unnoticed by the elves in Orario, stating that many have asked for his hand, and have even attempted to steal his chastity. He is also against all forms of vile acts, no matter how small. Bell has a strong sense of justice, and selflessness, showing a great respect for the Astraea and Ganesha Familia.

Abilities

Grand Caster: As one of the most well known mages, Bell is known for his extraordinary affinity for magic, and at times his strongest magical abilities was stated to be even comparable to that of 'Silence', which was stated by Riveria during her and Alfia's confrontation. His magical talent was so incredible, that the gods decided to have him share the same title as Alfia: Incarnation of Talent.

Master Swordsman: Although Bell is known for his affinity for magic, his swordsmanship is not to be underestimated, as an Elf, while Bell may be at his strongest with magic, his parents wanted him to learn how to protect himself without the use of magic. Aiz often compares his swordsmanship to that of her father's. Although Bell is an amazing swordsman, it isn't the only weapon he knows how to use.

Concurrent Chanting: A high level technique involving casting magic while fighting or moving around. Its difficulty is likened to dealing with a bomb with both hands while fighting due to the chance of failing a chant or not being able to control their own magic power. Bell decided to master it, since he hated standing still to chant a spell.

Frost Resistance: Due to Bell's Frost Elf genetics, he possesses a strong resistance to Ice Magic, and is immune to freezing cold environments.

Dark Magic Resistance: Thanks to his Dark Elf genetics, Bell is resistant to many Dark Magic Spells, Witchcraft, and even Curses.

Immunity to Charm: Due to his strong will, Bell is unaffected by charms.

Weapon

The Faith: A Legendary Mystical Weapon, forged during the Age of Heroes. It was said that the blade was forged by an Elder Dwarf, using a metal only found in Heaven, bestowed upon them by 7 Great Spirits. The blade is unbreakable, and was enchanted by an Elven Sorcerer, granting the blade an Aether affinity. The blade was also blessed by the 7 Great Spirits, placing a fraction of their soul into the Faith. This allowed the user of The Faith, to use the magical elements of the Spirits. The elements are: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Holy, Shadow, and Healing. There has only been three wielders of the weapon, and were all temporarily, that being The Argonaut, the Elven Princess: Celdia, and The Mercenary Hero: Albert.

There is also a conditions to wielding the blade. One being, that the user must be pure of heart, and two, the wielder must be continuously pour a large quantities of magical energy into the blade to even wield it, as without it, it causes the blade to feel incredibly heavy, as if a person was trying to lift a Goliath.