saved

Warning this fanfiction my contain volger language, sensitive topics, and imagery.

"This is the place" I say to myself, taking a deep breath before parking my car and turning on my camera.

"Hey everyone welcome to my channel! For those of you who are new, my name is Y/N, and together we investigate and experience the unknown and unexplained. If you are new you have joined at the perfect time, we are almost at 7 million subscribers! Please, hit that subscribe button it will help our community grow. Don't forget to click the little bell to be notified for our next adventure!" I say with a smile on my face.

"Today we are at a highly requested location, Bloomfield, located in north California." I say, explaining more about the location and what I found in my research.

About 10 minutes later, I get out of my car to only see a pich black forest. "This will be about a 20 minute walk,  I will get back to you as soon as I arrive." I say with a smile on my face trying to hide the terror hidden behind my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip 20 minutes
------------------------------------------------------------------

I approached old house, the one closest to the path I took. I was sad to see the place itself is almost in shambles. Maybe it was the pitch black forest around me, or the ruins of what used to be a home, but, something was definitely off. Even though I came here alone I can't help but feel like "he" is with me.

"Y/n" I hear whispered in a woman like voice, yet their was no one around me.
"Weird" I mumble Trying to take my mind off of the voice.

I remember reading about a house just like this in my research. I believe this was the home of a young family who supposedly died during the gold rush. The oldest not being over the age of 25 and the youngest only being a infant.

I specifically remember the story because I felt pity for the young mother who was only 19. Her husband was 24 and her baby was 2 months when they where murdered in cold blood, leaving young mother to suffer alone and be shared among the men of the town.

As I walk into the building, I feel as if I'm not the only one inside. The creaking wood, and small gusts of wind only make the setting feel creepier. I quickly turn on my camera and start recording, setting the camera on a small wooden table.

"Hey everyone, as of right now I am inside what I believe to be the Parker house. As you can tell the house is not in it's best shape, but it's okay we just need to be a little more careful than usual." I say calmly.  "If anyone is here, can you please make your presence known for those watching on the camera" I say in a loud tone.

5 minutes of silence passed, thought the feeling of being watched didn't. I honestly wanted to just turn around and run, but something wanted me to stay. It was as if I was glued to the floor or someone was holding me in place. "Right now I will be pulling out the spirit box." I say braking the silence.

(The spirit box- woman's voice is bold, man's voice is italicized, and a child is underlined)

"Hello, my name is y/n l/n, and I'm just here to ask some questions if that is okay." I asked, as a woman's voice came out almost immediately.

"Hello"
"Okay"

"Am I talking to Elizabeth Parker?"

"Am her"

"Are you alone?"

"No"
"Coming"

"Who is coming?" There was silence for a moment.

"Man"
"Two"

"Are these men good? Did they hurt you?"

"Don't know"
"No"

"How many spirits am I talking to?"

"Just me"

"Are you evil Elizabeth?" I asked but there was silence for about 2 minutes.

"Are you still here, Elizabeth?" Instantly the room became freezing cold, causing me to get goose bumps all over my skin. 

"Hello" a deep male voice said, causing me to become frantic. The room instantly started having a darker feel as the air continues to drop, strange enough, because it's early June and normally cooler at night but not cold. As soon as I was about to ask another question, I heard 2 voices not far from where I was at. "WHO IS THERE?" I ask looking around in a panic. 

I looked out the window to the right of me, but there was no one in sight only the dim light coming from the moon. "Maybe I'm going crazy" I whispered to myself before quickly turning around continuing my spirit box session. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening my eyes, just to be to face to face with a woman.

 She had a dark eyes, neat dark brown hair, and pale skin. She had nice features definitely beautiful, but the beauty was over crowded by the darkness and anger shown in her expressions.

She whispered something before disappearing, soon after I felt the pressure of something on top of me.... All I could do is scream... But who would hear me... I'm in the middle of no where, I'm 4 hours away from human life... I'm as good as dead but I keep yelling.

The longer I wait the more frantic I get, my heavy breathing and yelling cause me to start getting dizzy. My mind starts fading into the darkness, causing hallucinations. I'm not going to make it.. I know at the end of the day we all will die, but I dident think I would die this way... this soon.. "God, if you can hear me, please let me live. I cannot go down like this. Please send me someone... Anyone". 

"Hello?" A male voice asks worriedly "If you can hear me please say something." He says hopefully. What are the chances of someone being way out here? "Help I'm here" I say as loud as possible, yet doubtful. "Where!?" he asks in a louder voice, proving to me that there was hope, i'm not going to die, not yet.  I used my strength to yell, but my lungs feel as if they would collapse "help I'm here, please don't leave me."I say.

I hear foot steps approach where I am, as I see a face lit up by the moon. "I see you" he says in a relieved voice. "SAM SHE IS HERE COME HELP ME!" He yelled, as he starts moving some of the wood out of the way.

"You are going to be okay" he says after taking off the wood. "Take my hand I will get you out of here" he said reaching out his hand. I grabbed his hand weakly, but he was still able to get a hold of my hand pull me out. Wrapping one arm around my waist and the other holding my arm around his neck.

"Thank you God, I owe you one" I say in a whisper, before the world went black

//An// I'm not expecting a lot of people to read this, but if you do, it means a lot to me 😭😭💖💖