living with strangers

26 hours later  

"Okay miss l/n, you have been cleared to leave. Please remember to take your medications every morning when you wake up and right before you go to sleep.  Also, remember to come for your weekly check-ins every Tuesday at 1:30 pm, If anything happens please contact our office immediately." Doctor Martinez said in a serious tone, as she looked at me. I nodded, showing I understood the instructions she was giving me. 

"Mr. Cole Brock, Mr. Smaule Goldback, and Miss. Katrina Stuart." She said looking at the 3 people standing next to me. "You 3 have signed off as her care takers until she is completely heald. You all understand that you all need to be cautious , yes? Her ankle must heal, and until we are sure that the disruption in the brain dose not receive anymore trauma  thus worsening the brain is inessential for her healing stages. Stating simply just be careful that she doesn't damage the exterior or interior of her skull. " She said looking at the three seriously. 

"Yes ma'am, we compleatly understand." Katrina said in a soft tone. "Good i'm glad you all understand. I will see you next tuesday miss. l/n, please take care." The doctor said as she gives a warm smile as she hands Colby a paper before walking away. "Alrightie then, lets get going. We need to stop at the store first, or else we will be eating grass all week." Kat says jokingly, as I try and fail at walking with my crunches."

In the car-

 Colby is driving, y/n sitting in the passenger seat,

 Kat and Sam are both in the backseat. 

The car ride was peaceful no one really talked, though I could hear Sam and Katrina giggling in the back the whole way to the store. As soon as Colby parked, Kat and Sam got out and started walking inside. Honestly, I was expecting Colby to go with them, but instead he stayed in the car with me. minutes passed as I watch the clock go from 4:00 to 4:30 and during those excruciatingly long 30 minutes Colby and I have not said a word. I honestly didn't know what to talk to him about or what to do in general. Hell I don't even know him, all I know about him is his name. If i'm being honest, I don't know anything about anyone i'm staying with. 

"Hey, you okay? Is your ankle or head hurting? Can you breathe?" Colby asked, looking at me with a concerned look. "yeah, i'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind right now." I said, reassuring him. "Well, we can talk about it if you want. I'm sure you have multiple questions, feel free to ask me anything." He said, leaning back into his chair looking at me. For some reason my stomach started to knot up... Weird... "Same for you, I know it can't be easy for you to let some random person stay in your house." I say looking at him smiling.

About 10 minuets of silence passed, I glimpsed over at Colby to see he was sitting on his phone, clearly bored. I felt bad that he stayed in the car with me, but I was also grateful for it. I just wish I could do something to make it less awkward for the both of us.

 "hey, what do you like to do in your free time?" I asked, braking the silence. He looked at me startled at the sudden question, but quickly answered. "Sam and I have a YouTube Chanel called Sam and Colby, I don't know If you have heard of it" He said with a laugh following after. "hmm, cant say I have." I reply trying to see if the name clicked. "I actually have a YouTube channel of my own, funny because when you both found me I was filming for a video." Once I said this Colby looked at me with a surprised face.

 "So you ghost hunt?" He asked finding it hard to believe. "Well, yes. Though I don't just ghost hunt, I also go and explore abandoned places or research and talk about Horror legends such as folklore and sightings.  I say, looking at Colby with an enthusiastic smile. "You should Join one of my coming videos, both you and Sam!" I say hoping he would agree. "Wow, i'm sure we both would love to join you as soon as you are heald, and you should join us. we actually do almost the exact same thing as you." He said with a warm inviting tone. "I will definitely take yo up on that offer." I say smiling.  Talking with him somehow made me feel very comfortable, I haven't felt this comfortable with someone in a very long time.  

 About and hour later,Sam and Katrina came back with a cart full of bagged groceries. After they loaded the bags in the car, they both got in. Colby started driving off as Kat and Sam talked to Colby about their next video, witch sounds very interesting... The conjuring house... Lets do it!