Kiss me

Huening Kai asked Taehyun to meet him at the cafe.

th: "why did you want to meet suddenly ?"

hk: "i just wanted to treat you cause you've finally moved in with beomgyu hyung hehe-"

th: "do you need something ?"

hk: "well....taehyun-ah"

th: "hm ?"

Taehyun hummed taking a sip of his coffee and looking at hyuka.

hk: "do you like beomgyu hyung ?"

Taehyun stopped drinking his coffee.

th: "why do you think so ?"

hk: "coz the way you look at him is different...friends don't look at each other that way"

th: "no, you're mistaken....i don't like him like that"

hk: "are you sure ?"

th: "yupp"

Taehyun's face was red. His ears and cheeks were turning red and he started sweating.

hk: "why are you turning red ? are you blushing ?"

th: "I DON'T LIKE HIM"

hk: "I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING ??"

th: "I- I..."

hk: "why don't you like him ?"

th: "h-he's my best friend.... that's it"

hk: "are you sure that's what you want and that's what he wants ?? what if he wants to be more than that ?? what if you like him but you haven't realised it yet ??"

th: "i- i have to go"

Taehyun stood up and was about to leave when Hyuka held Taehyun by his wrist, stopping him.

"taehyun-ah....you should think about it... i don't want you or beomgyu hyung to be hurt, i hope you make the right choice...do something before it's too late...and...please don't get hurt"

Taehyun entered the apartment and saw beomgyu on the couch, tired after carrying all that luggage to the 5th floor.

Beomgyu's apartment was really clean and organized. Taehyun sighed and took a seat on the couch beside beomgyu.

th: "should we start ?"

bg: "WHAT ?"

th: "unpacking ?"

bg: "oh...yeah let's start"

Both of them started unpacking and arranging Taehyun's stuff.

*Time Skip*
*4 hrs later*

bg: "FINALLY !!! Yaaa it's been 4 hours since we started"

th: *giggles* "thank you hyung"

bg: "for what ???"

th: "for letting me live here and helping me-"

bg: "yaa !! it's not gonna work like that !! you can't just keep thanking me"

th: "what do you want me to do ?"

"kiss me"

Taehyun's eyes widened, his jaw dropped and he was frozen. He didn't move an inch.

Beomgyu came closer. Taehyun just blinked his eyes trying to process what was happening.

They are now just a step away, they're so close, looking into each other's eyes.

Taehyun was screaming inside, he didn't know what to do, he didn't know what was gonna happen.

'Is he going to kiss me ? I've never kissed before, what if I'm a bad kisser ?? I should kiss back right? OMG is this finally happening'

Taehyun was sweating, his ears were burning red, his cheeks swelled up and his hands started shaking.

Beomgyu put his hand on Taehyun's chin and closed his mouth,

"Yaa, do u think I'm really going to kiss you ?? i was just...i was just joking..hehe"

"oh"

Taehyun said kinda disappointed.

"You can make me food"

Beomgyu said winking at taehyun.

"ok hyung, what do u want to eat ?"

"meat and ramen"

"ok, I'll make it for u" *smiles*

Taehyun went to the kitchen and started boiling water.

'what was i thinking ?! i must've gone crazy, why would i want him to kiss me, kang taehyun wake up !!'

'what if what huening said was right ? do i.... perhaps like him ?? is this what it feels like to like someone ??'

_______________________________________