JoJo

INTRO: Hi there! I'm JoJo, an aspiring Dark Fantasy writer who hopes to achieve the goal of having one her books published one day, in the future

INTRO: Hi there! I'm JoJo, an aspiring Dark Fantasy writer who hopes to achieve the goal of having one her books published one day, in the future. I love reading books and giving tips/advices/critiques to these who are wanting to grow as a writer, so I decided why not work as a reviewer in a shop. I can't wait get through your amazing works; I'm always looking to find new books to read. And please, don't feel downcast if I reject your book. Rejection from one person doesn't mean your book isn't good enough. The only reason I'd ever reject is if the genre of the book doesn't match my taste or if the book includes something I can't read.

ACCEPTED GENRES: Fantasy (preferred), Romance (but not anything that's got to do with bad boys, alphas and omegas, gods and goddesses, please and thank you) Horror, Mystery/Thriller, LGBTQ (also preferred)

UNACCEPTED GENRES: Vampired/Werewolves, Historical Ficiton, and for now SciFi

MATURE/LGBTQ: Yes, I'll read both, but I'm not willing to read anything that romanticize toxic relationships, r*pe, or anything else that violates Wattpad's Guildlines

REVIEW TIME: It depends on how many chapters per book I'm reviewing. If it has five chapters, it'd take me about 3-5 days to read and write a proper review, and if it was any more than five, then it'd take about a week or more.

# OF CHAPTERS YOU'LL REVIEW: That depends on what you want. I have three slots, and in each, there are different payments. The more chapters I read, the higher the payment (however, don't worry, I won't be asking for too much).

▪First Slot - 3 chapters

▫Payments - just a permanent follow to my account

▪Second Slot - 5 chapters

▫Payments - permanent follow, and give my account and my book ¨Third Times a Charm¨ a shoutout on your profile. Make sure to tap the ¨announce to followers¨ botton so notifications can be sent to your followers.

▪Third Slot - 10 chapters

▫Payments - permanent follow, and check out the first three official chapters of my book ¨Third Times a Charm¨. Please, do not read the unofficial chapters (meaning the authors note, aesthetics, the short intro) and claim that you've done. Only count the chapters that are actually part of the story and are more than 1000 words (dont worry, I list the number of words at the bottom of each chapter).

P.S. if I end up enjoying a book while reviewing, I'll add it to my reading list to finish it off later

JUDGING CRITERIA:

Book Title/Cover - 5 marks

Blurb - 5 marks

Plot - 10 marks

Grammer/Spelling/Vocabulary - 20 marks

Character Development (this is only if reviewing 10 chapters of your book) - 10 marks

Flow - 10 marks

Creativity/Originality - 20 marks

Enjoyment - 10 marks

Overall Impression - 10 marks

Total - 100 marks

EXTRA NOTE - please, do not start completing payments until AFTER I've accepted your form. I would feel bad if you'd already completed the payment and I end up rejecting you, so do it after.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Title:

Genre:

Mature/LGBTQ:

Tag Reviewer: 

Private Review (via email or pm) Or Published:

Payment:

Password:

Tags(4):