✨The First Encounter✨

~ I will be giving notes about the image or videos that are seen above over here. This is from Pinterest lol ~

~~~
Late September
~~~

"Does falling from the heavens mean I am no longer innocent, no longer welcome?" The sudden notion passed through Stella's mind as she felt the sharp wind rip through her wine-coloured hair. It all happened so quickly. So unexpected. One minute, she was walking on air amongst the heaven glow, and the next, a sharp pain in her chest shook her senses so suddenly that it dragged her down below the clouds, into a layer of thick grey smog.

She followed the sky's colours with her gaze. The bright light of heaven slipped from her fingers, turning its innocent glimmer from a rich baby blue into a dark red umber. She couldn't move the wings she owned to slow her fall, no matter the amount of effort she put. She was struggling, and there was nothing she could do about it.

The blue sky, only now a faint celestial glow above her that roughly was the size of a dime, brought her sudden peace that temporarily blinded her from the uprising anxiety she felt form in the pit of her stomach.

She sighed heavily as she closed her eyes temporarily, all to prepare herself mentally for the impact she'd embrace with the solid ground below. A sudden stinging sensation came from the roots of her wings and spread outwards like a wave of electricity. She paused, opening her eyes once more to see the white beautiful feathers she once admired burn into a crisp grey like the smog that she fell through.

Was this a sort of punishment, or a scar that holds the memory of once being in the paradise above the stars?

Suddenly, the black skyscrapers of Pentagram City like trees began to grow around her, crowding her field of vision. Before she could conclude her fate, she felt her body hit something... or rather someone?

The Fallen Angel tumbled, rolling onto the cold rough asphalt, feeling its harsh embrace scratch her delicate now-porcelain skin. She sharply inhaled, rubbing the parts of her body that stung most at the moment. Her mind was clouded with a mix of emotions. Pain, confusion, internally debating against her conscience.

From right beside Stella, a sudden unsatisfied grumble rang in her ear. She quickly raised her head from the ground and turned to her side where a slim red figure with black accents in his look lay on the floor, rubbing his head viciously with his palm.

His hair covered his eyes, keeping them shut as he spoke with a low tone that echoed with a hint of static,
"Who... dares to-" he paused before finishing, lifting his head to see whom he spoke to.

Stella gasped loudly, feeling her embarrassment flush her entire pain away as if she did not fall a couple of hundred feet from the sky a few seconds ago, "Oh my- I am so so sorry, dear sir!"

"No no, I am terribly sorry," he stood up immediately, offering his hand to help her stand,
"My apologies! I was not aware to whom I was talking to. Please, do excuse my abrupt behaviour."

She hesitated, looking up at the tall demon with his slim but stiff arm held in front of her. She gently took hold of it, feeling his cold fingers wrap around the top of her hand as he helped her stand up from the unsanitary ground.
"It's alright, dear," Stella replied without much thought as she brushed down the folds of her skirt.

He lifted his brow with curious intent,
"'Dear'?" He repeated the word quietly to himself, "I hate to impose questions so suddenly upon introductions, but may I politely address that I happen to find your pattern of speech familiar in a sense?"
He looked at her for a moment longer, scanning her overall appearance before he continued, "You don't appear to be from nowadays, hmm? I sense there is something particularly vintage about you."