Chapter 1

"Alright class, settle down." said class 2-A's homeroom teacher.

"In view of how careless everyone has been with their training and missions, you will now have to take on a new project," he explained.

There were many questions of distrust and suspicion that were brought along with it.During their last project, a building almost fell on them in the middle of the night, four people almost drowned, and all of that was for a silly little wooden dummy.

"The costumes that you are wearing are always tearing, so you will have to shadow the support course department for a while. This will include attending their classes whenever I suggest it and watching them work. Please pay attention to how they repair your suit and how they add to it." He said.

Following that, Aizawa motioned to his students that they should follow him in their classroom as he continued lecturing. The screeching of chairs on the floor rang out as the students followed their sensei, wanting to get this over with. The dark-haired teacher explained in detail what this project would include as they got closer. When they were feet away, they all heard a loud shout.

"GET DOWN!"

The class stiffened up automatically. Monthsof villain attacks and hellish training were engraved into their heads.

Not even six feet from their teacher the door blew off the hinges and with it a person. A lot of work has been put into this project and it is still in the early stages.