Chapter 4

⚠️slight nswf⚠️ contain kisses:^

"Since this is a dream… I better make the most of it." With that he leaned in and kissed her. 
"!!!!!"

Her pov:
"!!!!" 
(Did he just???? Is he out of his mind??? Why is he so bold… does he think I'm a fake illusion?? oh boy were you wrong.) 
His kiss was… quite clumsy. He is NOT an experience kisser at all. It's rather cute in a way. 

His eyes were shut tight the whole time, and his body tremble slightly. 

We both pulled away panting. Just as I was about to ask him what that was all about, he kissed me again! 

He deepened to kiss. One hand on the ground keeping himself balanced while the other grabbing the back of my head. 

My heart fluttered. It felt like fireworks were exploding in me. 

3rd person pov
Two people sitting under a tree, connected by their lips. 

He was bold, really bold. 

He pried open her mouth, his tongue was eager to enter the other's mouth. 

It felt like he was in utopia. All his fear and inhibitions melted away. 

This is his true nature. 

He was always held back by his shyness and fear that his karma might affect others.

He paused for a few second before he looked up at her and smirk.

He started kissing her lips down to her neck.

"!!!!!!"

Gently sucking her neck and biting it. 

"ah-" she bit her lips, she was startled at the noise she had let out. 
His body froze then trembled as that sound lingered in his ears. 

She took the opportunity to push him away, she stood up and took a step back. 

"XIAO!!!" 
"I'm sorry for being rude. Did you not like that?" he said standing up as well. 
"well, I- no I mean I don't hate it but,.... where did u even learn this?" she questioned him, her brain was in turmoil. 

"....."
"Are u not gonna answer me?"
"Mr. Zhongli bought that book for me…. I didn't know what it was so I read it."
"Zhongli….."
"let me show you more of what I've learnt."

Her ears turned blood red. The atmosphere was getting hotter, both of them were a blushing mess, she looked as if smoke was steaming out of her head. 

He placed his hand at the back of her head and pushed her against the tree and began to kiss her somewhat fiercely, but he always make sure not to hurt her no matter how clumsy his kisses were. 

This time his eyes were opened, locked to her eyes, after a mere second he close them again. 

Her vision was blurry but she saw his eyes, tears were streaming down from his eyes to his cheeks.