Intro

"Ugh."

The least thing Sera wanted to deal with right now was her name being called to the principle office.

Well, it's not her fault that she threw some of the garbage to the garbage can. People nowadays were really pissing her off.

"Now, you got detention for two weeks Serafina Emory."

"Oh c'mon, why are u guys being so 'caring' about my life tho."

"Really Sera? You just threw your friend to the garbage can!"

"First, that bitch ain't my friend, secondly, how come is that even my fault? I mean, she's annoying and I honestly think she deserved it or more. Or should I punch her before throwing her to the very place where she belongs to?"

"Sera! I'm not kidding here."

"Do I even look like I'm joking right now?"

"You know what? Just get out!"

"Got it."

That's how Serafina ended up in the rooftop alone and smoking a cigarette. If you asked her what she hated the most, it's probably her life and anything that could be seen in her eyes. People, things, animal, herself,  everything.

Everything was so tiring and she couldn't able to bear it any longer. All she wanted was to die and that fucking thing was even harder to ask for.

Ever since she lost herself, everything in her had changed. She needed to deal with her anger issue that her parents caused to her.

Suck how you had to respect people that too dirty for the respect.

Let alone so called family things, her thoughts were being interrupted for a second when someone sat next to her.

Serafina didn't even bother to look at as she didn't give a shit about anything.

"Smoking is not allowed in this school you know?"

"...."

"Are you going to skip another class?"

"...."

"I heard about the announcement. I'm sorry you got the detention."

"...."

"Are you hungry?"

"...."

"You probably dislike it, but I bring these for you." Gab showing what he got for her, some snacks and milk.

"Besides, I care about you."

Gabriel was so shameless to not giving up for the rejection she clearly had made for him. He always so persistent to show his kindness to her. He was so fake she thought once, but deep inside, Serafina was wondering  how come he's so adamant about him knowing her better.

Desperate jerk he was.

"Serafina Emory, I care about you. I really do."

Sera hated it. Sera hated how Gabriel made it so crystal clear about his feelings. He confessed his feelings like he had no pride to keep. He clearly was a beggar for love and what Serafine hated the most was for a minute she could feel that the boy next to her really meant it.

But how could he?

He'd been chasing after her since he met her and she's been rejecting him since forever but this boy was too hard-headed to even get offended of Serafina's brutal words.

"Quit it already Gab." Serafina sighed. He was staring at the snacks with no interest to touch it. "Your confession has no point here and is just gonna lead you to another rejection."

"Then I accept it. But your rejection can't make me giving up about you."

Those piercing blue eyes staring at her soul as if it's the last time Gab would see her. As if there was no tomorrow. As if, Sera was the only thing that wasn't blurred.

How could Sera made it clear to him that the only thing holding back her feelings and emotions was her insecurity?

Sera was a kid from messed up home, and Gabriel was a typical popular rich guy he was.

Sera with her mess, Gabriel with his organised life.

Sera was a troublemaker, and Gabriel was a good kid.

Sera with her shitty life, and Gabriel with his proper life.

Sera and Gab being together was beyond impossible that Sera were so afraid to even imagine of.

There was no way they could be even in the first place.

"You don't wanna try and I get it. But still, that doesn't mean you can push me away, Sera."

"You're a problem to me."

Gabriel didn't even angry, he smiled and said, "Love you too, Serafina."