Chapter # 2 (my order 1st)

Now evy1 is in cafe.... Avu just entered the cafe and evy1 looked at her with shocked face.

Avu's outfit

Avu's outfit.

Avu: Wht? Why are you all seeing me like I ate a dinosaur...

Evy1 looked away.......

She went to Bob(the waiter there)

Avu: Hi! I'm a freshee here.... Me avneet.. You? (While forwarding her hand.)

Bob was shocked cuz no1 talk to him like this except 1 grp in this IAE...

Bob:(while shaking hands with tears) Me... B.... Bob!

Avu: Wht happened are you ok why are you crying?

Bob: No.. Nothing... I'm ok.. Just no1 talk to me like this just 1 grp do..

Avu: Ohh! No tension... Now i' here na... Evy1 will talk like this to you... Just wait and watch... Leave all that.. Plz 1 black filter coffee without sugar..

Bob: Of course...

Avu passed a smile.... And turned back... Clapped in front of evy1 sitting in cafe...

Avu: Excuse me plz evy1... I'm avneet and is gonna give ya all a message. That from now no1 will misbehave with bob ok? If I saw or hear that sm1 did it... That person will not be able to stand.. Understand?

Evy1: Okkkk...

Avu: I didn't hear it... Understand? (In very loud voice)

Evy1: (in more loud voice than her) Yeessss!

She turned to bob who was looking at her shocked...

Avu: Don't look at me like that... I just helped you..

Bob: Thank you soo much... And ya take this... Your black filter coffee without sugar.... Want smthing else?

Avu took coffee..

Avu: Ya. A desert cake chocolate flavour..

Bob: Ok...

He was going when..

Sm1: Hey! Bob...

Both highfied...

Bob: Hey! Sid how're you?...