saki turns sussi

After getting her hair done and taking a shower she saw saki standing in her kitchen making a sandwich 👹 "hmm what are u doing in my house and where did u get the keys anyways-" said maple as she grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Oh u gave me an extra key u don't remember?" Said saki while still making sandwich with stuff that looked like vomit.

I shouldnt be surprised she usually had a weird fetish for food that looked like poop and vomit thought maple.

"Anyways what do u need?" Said maple flicking her eyebrows.

"Ah i just need your pee to make my sandwich"said saki as she used the lip bite and skull emoji.

"☠️" Said maple wood .

Maple and saki were besties since childhood and saki and maple were both pretty quiet but while maple was normal and ordinary saki had a weird taste and became the kinky friend after growing up.

They were still friends tho even after saki requested for pee sandwich at the bar.
Back to the present and end of flashback.

Maple took a book from the kitchen shelf and started reading.
"Wow this is so great she said"

"Hmm what is" this book CHicken in law the chad" said maple lookin very happy with the book.

"Oh yeh chicken in law i read that book it was great"said saki

"Also wanna gib me piss sandwich" said saki

"Oh yeh"

Promoting my new book chicken in law the chad and also
Do u guys want more??????