just jimi Jason and Joshua

E

E

Please give me Ideas I'm really Bored
°
Ps this is how I write
°
°
°
°
°
°
n

obody pov

    Jason Parks the truck next to Jimi's van.he rolls down the window
"Jimi." Josh looks twords the woods, watching a squirrel run up a tree once he heard Jimi's voice."hey man.
Oh you brought Josh today."

     "Had to drag him to the truck"Jason joke's opening the door. Joshua opens his door stepping out into the humid bayou,
His shoes sinking in the mud a little.
He steps twords the men leaning on the truck.

Jason's pov

Jimi had walked over to his van to grab some beers and some weed. I look over to Josh he was fidgeting with his fingers looking down. "So you wanna smoke"I question him, he tilts his head in confusion.
"What..I don't know never tried"
I see Jimi hedding back to us he hands me a stick of weed.

I reached in to my pocket and pulled out a lighter,Jimi cracked open a beer.

Joshua pov

A few minutes of silence, then I hear a can of beer open.
I snapped back in to reality I walk over to Jimi. I grabbed a beer I cracked it open and sit on the back of the truck.

I took a few sips of the alcohol, looking twords Jason, watching him puff out smoke.
I look up and close my eyes. Humming to the song Forever and Ever, Amen which was blaring on the radio.

I felt someone get on the truck next to me,I open my eyes and look over at Jason.who was laying down next to me singing the lyrics quietly and was probably high. 

Jimi pov

I looked over to Josh and Jason passed out on the back of the truck. I sigh and climb on the back of the truck, And lay down

"Good Night"