Alone (smut)

Y/N POV

BEFORE I START IM GONNA LET YALL KNOW I HAVE A BOOK FOR THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY IF YOUR INTERESTED IN GOING THERE AND GIVING ME REQUEST AND IDEAS THANK YOUU!

I was walking around the hallway to go to my next class when i feel like im being followed. I look back and see Eddie the perskn i DO NOT want to see right now. Why you ask? HE TOLD ME HE LIKED ME BUT THE NEXT DAY HE WAS WITH ANOTHER CHICK KISSING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOTGER FUCKING HALLWAY. Anyways, the point is I've been ignoring him and i know its making him mad and thats what i want.

*time skip*

Walking to my next class i felt someone grab me by my arm i was about to slap the actual shit out of this person until i turn around and see the one and only EDDIE THE FUCK MUNSON.

"We need to talk" He says, "why?" I say pulling away from he's grip. "Listen-" "Why should i?" I say cutting him off. He begins to get frustrated i can feel it because of how hes breathing. "Jesus H. Christ" He say and pulls me and makes me walk "Eddie let go of my fucking arm" I say trying to pull away he sighs but pulls me inside a empty classroom.

"wtf Eddie" I say slightly scared because we are alone and obviously because  of the situation. "IM FUCKING DYING ON THE INSIDE BY THE FUCKING FACT THAT YOUR IGNORING ME!" He explodes and tells me all at ones. I just stand there in shook. "You fucking deserve it" I say standing up for myself. He looks at me in the eyes "huh, well looks whos all rough now...Jason teach you that" "Wtf is up with Jason now" i tell him rolling my eyes and sittin in a table. "Hes getting to close to you and i dont like it" He says trying to calm himself.

"OH so you can fuck the Entire Hawkins High but I only have to fuck with you?!" "YOU FUCKED HIM???!!!" "NO FUCK FACE"
"THANK GOD" He screams frustrated.
Theres a moment of silence between eachother.
He just kept looking at me and i know what hes gonna do ohhh i know that look.

He just went and kissed me aggressively and i rap my hands around he's neck he puts hes hands in my hips. And we just take out our anger while making out. Yeah i know. Wierd .

But thats when hes hand when in-between my legs and up my skirt. He pressed hes thumbs against my clit and i moan onto the kiss i can feel the smirk growing in hes face. "Now darling these is me saying sorry" he kisses my neck while making circles around my Clit making me grab hes shoulders hard.
"Now i are you sorry because you hung out with Jason?" He said in a stern voice while keeping hes pace making me feel like im in another dimension i nodd not being able to talk by the waves of pleasures im feeling.

"Use your words Honey" he said while going faster on my clit "Im so-" i was cut off by him putting two fingers inside of me i gasp because he's now pumping hes finger in and out of me in a fast pace making me throw my head back.

But with hes other hand hes makes me look at him "Come on baby Talk to me" He says looking me in my eyes. "Im sorry" i say whimpering by the overwhelming pleasure i was having i can feel my climax getting close but not close enough because eddie was going slower "For what?" He says and starts to go faster again making me dig my nails onto hes leather jacket "For hanging out with Jason" I moaned.

He smiles at me and kisses me slightly "Thats my girl" He than goes faster making me get closer "Fuck-" I say which Eddie knows that it means im close "Your close aren't you baby" As soon as he said that he went faster I started moaning louder Eddie quickly put 2 fingers inside my mouth to muffle them.

I reached my climax and he started going slower and slower until he pulled them out.

I was a sweating mess and Eddie took hes fingers off my mouth. "Fuck your gorgeous" He said kissing my forehead. "I'll see ya later then Sugar" he kissed me but this time gently and he walked out of the class. I was left there with my thoughts about what just happened but  i smiled at myself knowing that atleast i have him back.

SURPRISEEEE
I know this isnt the best but I've been busy since im moving and stuff sooo
Yeah but i thought i should drop these masterpiece.
Ill try to update soon though!
LOVE YALL!

(796 words)