letter; one

a/n: i couldn't figure out what to do for the part when he says,"there probably was a problem at the post office or something, sometimes i scribble addresses to sloppy when i jot em" so just skip that part frl frl. 

tw: mentions of suicide and sex. also mentions of race and skin color

Kenma Kozume Pov: 

"dear slim, i wrote you, but you still ain't callin'"

i wrote on the third letter this month. i get he's a very famous person and all, but come on man, it doesn't hurt to answer your fans. 

"i left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom" 

they are all the same number because, of course it's easier for (y/n) to recognize it. yes, i bought a pager and a home phone just to keep in touch. but that's because (y/n) probably wanted me too. that's why he can't answer. right? exactly as i thought. those two letters i sent back in autumn, he must not have got them. 

(insert the part i didn't know what to write for)

"but anyways, fuck it; what's been up man? how's your daughter? my girlfriends pregnant too, i'm bout to be a father. if i have a daughter, guess what ima call her? ima name her bonnie."

bonnie is (y/n's) daughter. it's more like a nickname for her. but i think (y/n) would want me to name her that. i want to be like (y/n). race and skin color doesn't define anyone, especially not me. my girlfriends name is brittney beer. sorry off track. anyway, lets talk about something else.

"i read about your uncle ronnie too, im sorry..., i had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him"

my mind automatically goes back to tetsurou kuroo. in highschool he was quote on quote, "in love" with lev haiba's older sister. i tried to warn him that she was two-timing him, with yaku, one of the former players on our volleyball team.

 alisa, lev's older sister, told kuroo that she didn't even like him, and used him to get close to yaku. i guess that was his twelveth reason, lmao. in college, alisa and yaku sent pictures and videos of them having sex. and that was his breaking point, also known as, his thirteenth reason. it's not like i cared, he was annoying anyway. rip i guess. 

"i know you probably hear this everyday, but i'm your biggest fan" 

it's so annoying when all of (y/n's) fans are saying they're his biggest fans. they're not. i am. i will always be his biggest fan. 

"i even got the underground shit that you did with skam. i got a room full of your posters and your pictures man" 

in the basement, it's humongous. i bought this house just for this reason. brittney cleans and cooks, while i find every picture of (y/n) that i can find. i've spent a total of two-million dollars on more building space to expand my (y/n) hangout. 

"i like the shit you did with rawkus too, that shit was phat" 

i barely knew what he did. i just knew it was phat because, of course, it's (y/n). anything he does is cool, phat, amazing, awesome, you name it. let me wrap up the letter because i don't think (y/n) can read lots of words at a time. 

"anyways, i hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat"

truly yours, your biggest fan; this is STAN.