Headcannons

Headcannons for the LoV

Dabi passes out in the summer due to getting to hot.

Toga specifically avoids people she doesn't likes blood.

Compress will call anyone and everyone a child.

Dabi spinner and Shigaraki have gaming nights

Dabi will call anyone older then his old as fuck and anyone younger a child

On the leagues birthdays they all get each other something small

Magne owns the fluffier blankets.

Toga likes the smell of cinnamon and burnt wood.

Kurogiri as a joke will randomly just portal the league to the wrong place and leave them there for like an hour.

Dabi knows how to drive but he gets to sick to do it properly.

Shigaraki owned a 3DS

Toga plays those little mobile cat games.

Dabi sleeps with a toy bunny. (This is not up for discussion)

When said bunny gets damaged Compress sews it up. (This one is also not up for discussion)

At least one person in the league buys instant noodles, But not even the good kind.

They once went to a park and went down a zip line and Togs leaned back and fell off when it bounced back.

Dabi definitely knows how to cook.

Magne is better though.

Non of the league are responsible adults.

Like ever.

Kinda specific but Dabi and Shigaraki get way to emotionally attached to small gifts given to them and like full on break down when one goes missing and they will remember every single one.

+ a situation this happened in was when Dabi was given a hoodie for his birthday he lost it and full on cried for days until he found it. Like would not leave his room sobbing kind of crying.

Cats. The league owns many cats.

Some of these cats however were kidnapped.

Toga likes to wear sweaters/jumpers with planet phrases on them.

Toga Himiko = Mable pines (with dyed hair and a little older)

Toga will obsessively watch a show and then forget it ever existed.

Shigaraki often receives mini hands in the post but he doesn't know who from.

P.S : it's Toga Spinner and Dabi.

The league made a birthday cake for Compress once and he cried. (Not up for discussion)

You talk about ANY game (uno, monopoly, spite) you get instantly marbled by compress.

+ game nights are now banned because of how violent they got and how many injuries were sustained.

Dabi can paint, like really really well.

Magne definitely knows how to do make up.

+she does it for Toga