Court Sentencing

Zoey's POV…

Dammit, I was nervous as I stood in front of the bathroom mirror getting dressed for Zack's and his mom's court sentencing today. I was afraid that he and his fluke of a lawyer, Thandi Foxworth would somehow manage to sway the judge with their lying tongue despite all the evidence that was stacked up against him.

For the past two months, Zack and his mom have been passing on false information about me to the judge. There were people that I didn't have a clue of who they are, coming to court testifying that I was the one Who was stalking Zack and his mom. Some of them even went as far as to say that I cheated on him with them and that I was only with him for his money and reputation.

Hanging my head and closing my eyes, I began to pray for a good outcome at today's trial. “You know I could make this all go away with just a snap of my finger if you'd let me, honey.” I hear Alesana say as he walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

“I know that would do anything for me, but I want to do things the right way and by the law,” I replied, turning around in his arms. “I intend to spend a long and an enjoyable future with my husband and kids without having to worry about a secret that will one day rear its ugly head and come back to haunt us.”

“Alright, sweetheart, we'll play this by the book. I'm telling you in advance, if that crazy bastard and his momma Somehow manage to get a sentence that I don't agree with, I'm taking matters into my own hands.”

“And I'll be right there to help you,” I replied, pecking him on the lips. What was supposed to be a small, innocent kiss quickly turned into a heated, passion-filled one. The hair I had just pulled into a neat ponytail has now been set free from its restraints and flowing down my back. Instead of me standing on the floor looking up at Alesana I was sitting on the counter with my legs spread wide before him. 

“I miss you, baby,” Alesana uttered into my mouth as he etched my skirt up past my thighs, then slid my panties to the side. 

“Alesana, who's watching the kids?” I asked in between moaning at the same time I felt his fingers slip inside me.

“Grams and my parents.” 

“We can't do this with your family in the house!” I pant while trying to push Alesana away.

“They aren't here. They picked up the kids and took them home with them, Zoey.” 

“So what you're saying, hubby, is that we have the house all to ourselves. I don't have to worry about getting the kids ready for daycare before we head out to the court. That I have three and a half hours to play with my fine, sexy ass husband.” 

“Yes to all of the above.” He replied as he continued his wonderful massaging technique on my clitoris and nibbling on my neck.

“Make love to me,” I uttered at the same time I felt my release coming on.

“Yes ma'am.” Lifting me in his arms, Alesana carried me into the bedroom and laid me down in the center of the king-size bed with his lips connected to mine. He stood at the side of the bed, looking down at me from head to toe while licking his upper lip. “Thank you for choosing to spend the rest of your life with me as your husband.”  He says, slowly taking off his shirt. “Thank you for giving me a beautiful family to call my own.” He says, sliding his boxers and pants down over his muscled thighs. “Thank you most of all for loving me and showing me that you can't always judge a book by its cover. That sometimes you have to open it up to find out what it's really about…” He was saying when I took him fully into my mouth. “Dammit, your mouth feels so good wrapped around me, baby.” He groaned out while pumping himself into my mouth fast. Just as I was really getting started, I found myself being stripped out of my clothes and lying on my back with my legs hung over Alesana's Shoulders.