Three Years Ago

Lucas swiftly turned down the street. His white knuckles gripped the steering wheel. His phone began ringing and he glanced over, it was Yuugo. He ignored it. He was so tired of hearing apologies and excuses. Lucas could deal with all of Yuugo's crap, but he drew the line when Oliver became involved. The windshield wipers furiously blocked rain from remaining in his sight of vision.

"I just want you to go see someone for this!"

"Lucas, I'm fine!"

"That's bull, Yuugo! I am so tired of this. You need to figure this out!"

"I can, I will!"

"Then go see someone!-"

The car suddenly began spinning. I felt the same way I did when Yuugo and Dina pushed me down a hill in a barrel. My head smacked against the steering wheel and my vision became spotty. I could hear shouts, screaming, and ringing. My phone was ringing again. It was Yuugo again. My right arm felt crushed and my neck hurt to much to move. I picked up my phone with my left arm and answered it.

"Lucas, it's not safe to drive in the rain-"

"Yuugo," I interrupted, my throat was dry and scratchy. "I...I love you, okay?"

I hung up the phone before he could ask me anything else. My vision finally became entirely black and I lost consciousness.

Ask questions here!: