Chapter 1

"No come on !"

"Taehyung stop-"

"Come on, please !"

"STOP"

Jimin abruptly got up, eyes wide open as he tries to steady his breathing, he was sweating and panting... as the memories of that tragic day keeps on replaying in his mind nonstop.

"Jimin ?" He could hear Sehun's concerned voice, he woke up hearing Jimin's panting and got extremely worried.

Even though he is worried for him he knows the reason he is reacting like this, it must have been one of his nightmares...

He crawls slowly towards his tensed lover and hugged him from the back while kissing his neck, making Jimin relax a little bit.

"You have to get up it's time for work okay baby" Sehun says delicately, trying to change the other's thought and work is the best option.

Jimin finally calms down and nods, sniffing he got up and started dressing while Sehun was silently watching his lover, how he wished he could always make him happy.

But how can he when the only reason for his sadness is fighting for their life.

He sighs frustration, he hopes for Taehyung to wake up and get rid of the heavy weight on Jimin's shoulder.

It would be incredible for Sehun to finally meet his lover's only family.

Jimin never talks about his parents nor his step mother and he never questioned him on that knowing fully well that the mere mention of his brother triggers him, so the least he can do is avoid the topic.

While Sehun was drowning in his thoughts he failed to notice the tears streaming down Jimin's face while his back was facing him to avoid worrying more.

The mere thought of Taehyung makes him tensed yet happy, he loves his brother more than anything in the world, even more than Sehun for sure.

But he doubts his brother will feel the same after waking up...

That would be totally understandable considering what happened.

The guilt is eating him alive and he doubt he can continue anymore if he continues like this, if the memories of that day keeps on replaying again and again in his mind.

He believes that if Taehyung wakes up he will solve everything, that his Jimin's only remedy, only he can heal him.

Little did they know that him waking up will bring much more problems...

••••••

"Are you eating well ? Do you have your breakfast on time don't miss it it's the most important meal of the day!-"

"Yes, yes I'm eating well don't worry-" he keeps on repeating the same words like a robot, mind starting to get bored he tried to change the topic.

"So mom how is father ?" He sighs in victory as his mother finally stopped talking and let him a chance to speak.

"Your father... uhm he is not feeling" she states lowly.

Feeling the sudden change in her tone while asking about his father he understood that something is not right.

"What's wrong he got sick ?" He asks calmly, trying to make his mother talk about the matter.

"He got a panic attack...again" he got slightly surprised at that, he was not expecting that, again ? So he has had before ? But why no one informed him, the fact the he was not aware of his father's current health situation brought a slight irritation to him but nonetheless kept calm