ONE

It was a calm day  in Connecticut a small town of 245 people

It was a calm day in Connecticut a small town of 245 people. 37 year old Blake was having her usual coffee, her son Casey Thomas was sitting at the table eating his breakfast.

"Mom are you sure you and dad are fine?" Asked Casey as he looked at his mom as he ate his cereal, Blake sighed before responding

"Casey, your father is just going through some stuff it's nothing to worry about,"

"Mom your draining your entire from the constant fighting that you and dad share," said Casey "you need a break,"

"No what I do need is a grip of reality," said Blake as she slammed her hands on the marble counter

Blake walked out of the kitchen as she closed her eyes. She gripped at her necklace that was given to her from Elliot in there 10th wedding anniversary.

"Mom..."

Casey followed his mom into the hallways of the house, Blake turned around.

"Honey... I think we need to go to New York," said Blake "I'm in a really deep end and I need to be surrounded by the people I love,"

Casey sighed as he looked to the side before looking back at his mom.

"If that's what you want then... we'll go," said Casey as he gave his mom a warm smile, in which she returned back.

"Thank you for being there for me when your father wasn't,"

"It was nothing besides your my mom," said Casey

_____

"Topanga I don't know what to do," said Blake as she was on a Skype call with Topanga who lives in New York "my marriage with Elliot is falling apart right in front of my eyes,"

"Have you considered a divorce?" Asked Topanga "you my best friend, I hate to see you suffering like this,"

"I know..." said Blake as she looked down, she fiddled with the wedding band that laid on her ring finger of her right hand before looking up.

"And I have considered it," said Blake "but I'm just afraid of his reaction,"

"Well you and Casey are welcome to stay in New York until you figure out what you want," said Topanga "Casey can crash with Auggie and you can crash with Riley in her room,"

"Thank you Topanga," said Blake "I appreciate it,"

_____

"Blake you have been slacking on the job," said Henry Brown who has happen to be Blake boss at a business incorporates

"I know sir it just... I'm going through some family crisis and I just need more time,"

"Mrs Thomas," said henry as he let out a deep sigh "your one of the best assistants I had, I hate to see you go,"

"I know,"

"But you know what happens to those who slack on the job," said henry "I hate to do this but unfortunately I'm going to have to fire you,"

With those words, Blake shook her head

"Ok," said Blake as she walked out

_____

"What's this?!" Asked Elliot as he held up two plane tickets "and where's mine?" As Elliot looked at the tickets obviously finding his.

"I didn't get you one," said Blake as she was packing a suit case "besides those tickets happen to be mine and Casey's," said Blake as she zipped up her suit case, she sat it on the floor with a thud before walking towards Elliot

"Oh and we're getting a divorce," said Blake as she took the tickets "and don't come finding me because I'll be in New York,"

And with that she left leaving a stunned Elliot

______

Hopefully you enjoyed that, if you did vote and I'll write later! Oh and I updated the cover of this storu to a better one, the one I had before was a sample just until I can find one!

~Hannah