SHE IS MY LOVER

ROMANTIC LOVER . . .

O. ACT ONE : the nights, the tears,
& the rain ━━━━━━━━━━━
summary & cast

 ACT ONE : the nights, the tears,& the rain  ━━━━━━━━━━━summary & cast

from the first moment that we touched,       your arms felt likehome                     ━━━━━━

touched,       your arms felt like
home               ━━━━━━

Nicola Bennett used to believe her life would be scripted out like a Disney movie. When younger, she used to be certain that a Prince Charming would eventually save her from an evil queen or the madness of a beast. The poor girl was completely clueless about how real relationships worked. Much so, at the age of 21, she madly believed she had found her Prince in one of her friends, a Co-Star of hers.

She had grown to ache for such a love story, and when she had convinced herself the universe had decided it was time for her to start writing down her fairy tale, it seemed the odds had gone against her favor.

She liked him. Everyone knew, but him. It was old news. How could she not fall in love with him, while playing his love interest? Nobody could blame her for falling for his endearing green eyes and beautiful curls.

How could she not fall in love with him?

She had encapsulated herself into the circulating thought around her head, repeating to herself that her supposedly Prince Charming had never thought about her that way. As sad as her fairy tale might be, it was a reality she had refused to live. It terrified her, to spill the ink in her paper when writing out her part. So she put her quill aside and considered ripping the page from her book.

Until a dirty offer stopped her from burning her tale, made by the sinister minds of the puppeteers behind the show. An offer neither, the Princess nor the Prince, could refuse. Money, money, money.

Money couldn't hurt them.

Right?

Especially when thousands would be willing to watch their show because of their small act.