"Okay this isnt funny."

Plot
___________
Bakugou is shoved into a small room with a spider.
Hes terrified of spiders and small rooms.
____________________

Bakugou was was trying to pull away as much as he could.He didnt like small rooms.

He was pushed in.He fell onto the floor.He looked around at the walls.He stood up.He was terrified.Thats when he spotted it.The spider on the other side of the wall.

He screamed loudly.He backed up towards the wall.It crawled fast along the wall.He ran away.He was crying.It was looking at him.

"Okay this isnt funny guys!"

The spider moved towards him.He banged on the door.
"PLEASE LET ME OUT!"he sobbed.He turned to see  the spider now on the ground.He used his quirk everywhere.

"GET AWAY!PKEASE GET AWAY!"He exploded everywhere.he saw it on the wall.Not harmed.
"Please guys!Ill do whatever,please get me out of here."he sat on the ground bringing his knees up and laying his head back on the door.

He cried.He didnt hear them on the other side.He had thought they left him.
"Please......."he sobbed quietly.

With class 1A

They laughed as they shoved bakugou in.They all ran off snickering.Aizawa who had seen them running and laughing stopped them.

"What did you guys do?"

Deku-"U-uh"
Uraraka-"Nothing!"laughs awkwardly
Kirishima and denki-"laughing slightly"
Iida-"w-we-"
Denki-"We had a surprise party!"
Aizawa-"oh really? For who?"
They all stood there.Iida's face turned.
Iida-"we locked bakugiu in a room with a soider because its his worst fear and we wanted to scare him!"Everyone huffed and looked at iida.
Iida-"im sorry!This just feels wrong"
Aizawa demanded for them to take him to bakugou.

With bakugou

He was hyperventilating,looking around as the walls got smaller.Sobbing as his vision was blurred.The spider was crawling towards hims slowly.He backed up towards the door.he stretched out his hand as it got closer.He was shaking intensely.

The door opened and he hurried ran out.He hugged aizawa tightly.
"ITS GONNA GET ME!PLEASE!KILL IT!"He jumped on aizawa off the ground.Aizawa stomped on the spider.

"Its okay bakugou..."

Bakugou shakes intensely.Still feeling it on him.
He wrapped his hands around aizawas neck and legs around his waist.

"Why would they do that?..."he sobbed.
Aizawa rubbing his back.
Aizawa glared at his class and then walked away to recovery girl.Bakugou was shaking violently.He tried to calm him down but nothing worked.

_________________________

Okay so i hate spiders and i saw one yesterday.I cant even look at spiders in photos or ill will literally get scared.
This is a self projection story a lil bit.
Sorry for grammar mistakes.