Adam is a fay gaggot

"I'm bored" Adam said.

"Hi, Chloe" Neil responded.

"STO" Adam yelled! He got angy.

Neil told him to shut up or his family isn't safe and he said "Okay."

"But seriously, what should we do?" Adam questioned. "Hmm... oh, I know!"

Neil whipped out his phone and went on Twitter. "What are you gonna do?" Adam questioned. "Bad things."

Neil just tweeted racist and homophobic things on Twitter. Adam got the notification from his phone and he just gasped. "Neil, why did you do that?!"

"Because I don't believe I'm wrong!" Neil was weird, but Adam thought he was medically and mentally retarded.

"I mean, I guess..." Adam sighed.

"Are you okay?" Neil asked. "Yeah, I'm fine".

In reality, Neil gave no fuck on how Adam felt and then he posted more racist things. "Dude, I think that was enough, you can call it a day now." But Neil refused to. He was so racially motivated.

It was 11:37pm and Adam was getting more nervous and he started to sweat. "Oh come on, dude, stop being so soft, it's not like I'm torturing someone's whole family. Well, not anymore, but you understand, right? We're friends?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah, of course." Adam nervously checked the time because he couldn't wait to come out, but he started to question himself, it got him overthinking. Neil just went to make some food.

As Adam started to zone out, he saw Neil with a torch. "What the, what are you doing, where did you get that?!" Adam got so scared as Neil walked towards him closer and closer. "I know your little secret, you fag, do you know how retarded people can be when you are a freak!" He was speechless, his heart was going 2763 BPM and he passed out due to being shot with a knife.

Adam snapped out of it as Neil kept yelling his name. "Dude, I'm serious, are you alright? Talk to me, man."

Adam glanced at the time, it was 11:58pm and he said. "Yeah, I'm serious, I'm okay, I'm just a little tired is all."

"Oh, why didn't you tell me?" "Well, uh, I don't know."

"Yeah, I mean, I guess if you want to, you can stay the night, I really don't mind." "Sure, I walked like two miles to get here anyways and you don't even have a car, so I'll just stay"

The clock striked midnight and Adam took a deep breath.

"Neil, I need to tell you something."

"Okay, what's up?"

"So. We've been friends since high school and you've always been supportive of me."

"Uh huh?"

"So, I have something I want to tell you so you know..."

"Okay, what is it?"

He took another deep breath and said "Neil, I... uhh I'm uhh..." He started to have second thoughts, but he wiped the sweat off his forehead and took another deep breath. "I'm... Am- uhh I'm American..."

Neil just looked at him wide-eyed. "You... what?"

He started to cry. "I'm uh I'm American, yeah."

"You're American?"

"Mhm." He felt his heart rate go up to 3000 BPM and he passed out and Neil just looked at him and he said "well...

That's what you get." As he takes the body and goes to the back of Spencer's, the customers were not impressed. Well, one was, but that doesn't count, they were in a wheelchair. Yes, his name was in fact Joe.

The end! Hope you enjoyed that!