Introduction

"Hwannie where are you? See dad's home" jimin said trying to find the toddler in the whole house, he found the lil toddler hiding in a closet, anger rushed in his veins as he yelled "JESSICA WHERE THE FCK ARE YOU?!"  the caretaker ran back to where jimin was as she stood while looking at her feet and shivering as if she was standing at the north pole, "WHY IS MY SON HIDING INSIDE THE CLOSET WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AFTER HIM, I'M PAYING YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HIM AND HERE YOU ARE, GET LOST BEFORE I SLIT YOUR NECK OPEN" he said as she cried and ran away from there, jimin calmed himself down so that ji hwan doesn't gets scared

he smiled "hwan see daddy is calling you, come out, we will play your favourite game and then eat ice cream together" jimin said as hwan said "daddy I want mommy, can you call her?"

"Hwan your mommy is not here, we both can play together right?" Jimin said trying not to get triggered at the mention of hwan's mother. "But daddy I want mom--" "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND PARK JI HWAN, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MOM AND YOU WON'T EVER, GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND COMPLETE YOUR HOMEWORK" jimin yelled scaring the toddler, ji hwan was just a 7 years old small toddler.

ji hwan ran back to his room as his unsteady breathing and falling tears told how much hurt he was, how much scared he became from his dad, he left the door open with a slight crack, jimin ran his fingers through his soft raven hair in frustration, one of his men came as he informed "sir Mr Kim is calling you for a mission, it would be difficult for us to handle it without you" jimin thought for a split second and agreed, "I'm coming soon, you can go" jimin said as the man bowed and went, jimin quickly dialed his mother a call, "hello eomma, I'm going on a mission, please come and stay here, ji hwan would be alone" jimin said as his mother inquired "what happened to Jessica?"

"She's in a better place now" jimin replied as his mother gasped "don't tell me you k¡lled her just like those other caretakers" his mother said as he responded "don't worry she was lucky enough that she ran away from here, otherwise I would really have slit her neck open"

"all ladies are gold digger except you eomma, what they want is money, I'm not keeping a caretaker anymore, you're living with us from now on" he said as he disconnected the call without hearing what his mother had for him.

Jimin's mother came to his house as she hugged jimin, he greeted her as she smiled, "where's my hwan?" She asked as he looked down, "he ran back to his room, please take care of him, I'm going" he said and ran out of the house without letting his mother start up a conversation. Jimin's mother went to hwan's room and saw hwan weeping while hiding his small figure inside the warm duvet, she smiled as she went to hwan and sat on the soft mattress. "Hwannie" she called as his sobs couldn't be heard, his petite figure turned back only to find his grandma sitting while passing the most beautiful smile he ever saw. He hugged her as if there was no tomorrow, his small sobs with hiccups were the only thing that were heard in the whole room, he wanted someone to comfort him but his dad failed to be there for him when he broke "halmeoni..daddy shouted at me... I hate ....him" he stammerd. His grandma stroked his back gently while coeing some beautiful phrases helping him calm down "hwan you know, appa is always stressed, your mommy went away bcs of some reasons and then he always tried to be there for you but his job is really tiresome, he has to handle a lot of things"

" he tried but you know your poor dad never opened up to anyone after your mom left, he hates women except your halmeoni" she said as he asked "what job does daddy goes to?" His doe eyes asked for an honest answer but the little jimin was still very young for these things. "Baby he works in a big company, handles it" grandma said as she added "now sit here only, I know you must have been hungry bcs my stubborn grandson likes to be fed from his halmeoni right?" She as he nodded, she soon exited the room to make food for hwan when he said to himself "I know halmeoni what job daddy goes to, I know he is a k!ller, he k!lls people" his voice sounded withered, tears rolled down his jiggly and puffy cheeks as he tried to keep himself calm, he slowly took steps towards his study table and sat on the seat, clutching his pencil in his hands, he started to complete his homework he had, his gibberish handwriting was really difficult to understand, with the firm grip on the pencil he wrote and tried completing his homework but he was unable to do so.

This is the first part of my first Wattpad series, hoping that you like it, don't forget to vote and follow me for more, see you with next part soon!