Meeting the Caretaker

He sulked as he wipped his nose in his sleeve, he wanted the love, the care, any parent would cherish their children with love but in his case he was a bit unlucky, he never knew who his mom was and in the case of his dad, you already know, he somehow completed his homework not caring if the answers were correct or if the handwriting was readable, bcs at that time he needed a parent who could laugh with him, tell him jokes and playfully help him in his homework, that's how his life was, sad and dull, the only one that time who could make it up to him was his halmeoni, "mommy where are you? I miss you so much" he said with his inaudible voice, he ran upto his halmeoni as he said, "halmeoni, can you please come with me, I want to eat ice cream then have some fun, there's a fair going on, please" his eyes vanished in his faceline just like his father's, his bright pink lips were pouty and his hands were joined in a "namaste" position infront of his chest, his halmeoni chuckled as she said "how can I decline your request you little jimin, let's go" his halmeoni said as he rejoiced, "I'm coming mommy, to take you..with me"  he thought as he grinned

making him wear a pair of indigo blue jeans with a off white shirt and a small kiddo watch, halmeoni made him dressed "my prince looks so handsome" halmeoni said as he giggled,  both of them went out and there was a car standing for both of them. They both sat inside and talked about random stuff, soon they were infront of an icecream parlour, they both went inside as they sat on the seats, they were talking random stuff when one of the bodyguards brought icecream for both of them,  "ohoo buddy I wanted choco mint flavour not chocolate" he said as the bodyguard replied "oh wait let me bring it"
"no no, I'll bring mine by myself, you have a seat, you always protect us and keep standing,here have my seat" hwan said before running as the bodyguard and his halmeoni chuckled, "sorry halmeoni, I used you today" he said before running outside of the icecream parlour without getting noticed by the bodyguards

he ran into every single woman and showed them him his father's pic and asked the same "he's my dad, are you my mom?" Wherever he went he heard a single sentence "sorry kiddo I'm not your mom"  his excitement was slowly vanishing as his smile faded away, he was roaming everywhere when someone's eye fell on him, "that kid looks healthy and rich, how much will we get as a ransom?" One of the goons said as the other goon replied "we will be rich until we d!e,that much money"  "but guys that's not a good thing to use and scare a little kid just to become rich" the third one said "oh shut up, if you don't want to abduct that child then go away and let us do our work" the second goon said they ran upto to hwan "what happened little kid?"  The goon nicely asked hwan replied "I'm looking for my mom,do you know her?" His doe eyes were enough to melt the third goon's heart "hey let's not do that" he said but his voice was ignored by his partners.

"Yes we know your mom,she's waiting to meet you, let's go to your mom"  they said as one of them secured hwan in his arms, they ran to their hideout as hwan asked "where's my mom?" "We don't know, your mom must be in heaven" one of them said as hwan said "you all lied" he broke down as the kind guy in the three goons came up to him "hey hey don't cry, we won't do anything to u, you just have to stay here, you can tell whatever you want, we will give you" "can you give me my dad? I miss him" he said as the kind goon sighed "baby I'm really sorry we can't" hwan started crying and the kind goon tried to comfort him as his partners let out a irritated sigh, "who's your father you kid?" The fierce  guy in them asked as hwan said " I'm Park Ji Hwan and my father's name is Park Jimin" all of them trembled hearing jimin's name "please guys let's drop the idea of having ransom, if his father gets to know that we abducted him he will slice all of us" the kind goon said taking his partners in the corner "oh shut up, we will have even more ransom, everyone knows that Park Jimin a.k.a the mafia king's only weaknesses are his son and his mother, we have one of them with us,he won't take a risk for his son, he will give all of his money if his child is on stake"

They were discussing when they heard a high pitched voice echoing in the whole place "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?! AND WHY IS THIS CHILD HERE?!" A girl asked as they turned back to her. The kind goon got an idea "wait let me handle her" the kind goon said. She came running to the child as the kind goon said "you don't have anything to do with this child" he came closer and said "run away with this child while I'll handle them, GO" he said as both her and hwan started running towards the exit, "this bastard betrayed us" one of the goons said as they ran to catch hwan but the kind goon stopped both of them. "kid why were you with them?!" She asked while bending to his level and holding his shoulder gently. "Noona I was finding my mother and those men said that they know my mother" hwan replied as she cupped his cheeks and said "don't worry your noona won't let anything happen to you, firstly let's go back to my house, no one will be finding us there" Yn held his hand and motioned to run but he was standing at his place, "what happened kiddo?" She asked as he said "but what if you also are bad like them?"

Here comes the second part of the series, I hope you enjoyed this make sure to leave a comment or vote for this story! Will meet you soon with the next part!