skephalo pt.1 "meeting up"

●▪︎contains: fluff ▪︎●
●▪︎ this is ganna probably be a short one but I will write pt.2 right after this bc I have sleeping problems :,) also if you didn't know skeppy=Zak badboyhalo= Darryl and lastly quick warning  pt.2 might have smut just sayin now  ENJOYYYY -Junebug▪︎●

●▪︎Darryl's pov▪︎●
   I woke up at 11:09 am seeing bright light shining through the window, making me slightly cover my face since I had barely woken up. Ring Ring I sighed and put on my glasses while also grabbing my phone so I could answer whoever was calling me.   Darryl:"H-Hello?.." Zak: "HEY BADD! Sooo remember the time you offered me to be your roomate??" Darryl:"oh its you skeppy, and yes I do.. why?" Zak:"hehehe, no reason anyways be ready by 1:00 ok! Cya bye badboy~!" Beeppp  I was slightly blushing by the nickname but brushed it off and decided to get ready since skeppy told me to.
●▪︎ Zaks pov▪︎●
    I laughed while hanging up on bad, bad probably thinks I want to stream later so that's why he's getting ready, but little does he know I'm actually moving in. 2 hrs later I arrived to bads house and knocked on his door litterly squealing with joy. Then bad opened the door...
I stared up at him smiling but damn he was much taller then I expected and a lot more handsom- WAIT WHAT NO what am I even thinking about I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts, but got pulled into a hug.
●▪︎Darryls pov▪︎●
   I heard knocking so I went to get the door except I saw something unexpected IT WAS ZAK!after a couple of seconds of me thinking I hugged him really tight! D:"Zak?!" Z:"h-hi Darryl I was kinda hoping it was ok for me to move in with you? ya know?" I pulled us upart from the hug , I felt like screaming with joy but kept it in D:"Ya of course you can! Come in!" I helped Zak with his suit cases but when I was putting them in my spare room I couldn't help but notice in the corner of my eye Zaks face was tinted pink w-was he blushing? Nah he couldn't be blushing over me!
●▪︎3rd person▪︎●
   Zak was head over heels for bad so hugging him was like a dream come true. While he was caught up in his thoughts bad had returned from putting zaks stuff away. D:"So since there's nothing to do right now geppy..wanna watch movies all day?" Z:"oh uh yea sure! I can order pizzaa~" skeppy was giggling D:" NO YOU MUFFINHEAD I KNOW YOUR GANNA TRY AND ORDER THIN CRUST,!" at this point skeppy was holding his stomach and trying not to fall since he was laughing so hard.

After a while Zak and badboyhalo finished buying pizza, making a fort infront of the TV, choosing all the movies, and buying some snacks I took longer than expected but they didn't mind by now it was probably 10:00. Z:" So we're ganna Netflix and chill?" Ofcourse skeppy couldn't go a day without saying atleast one flirty thing to bad. D:"S-Skeppy!" Bad was trying hard to cover is face but you could see him blushing alot. That was until skeppy started walking over to bad Z:"Hahaha you good ba-OH SHI-" bad immediately looked up to see skeppy falling. But luckily bad got up and caught skepy just in time. Zak hit darryls chest with a little oof. Z:"Sorry Darryl" D:"it's ok skeppy but you didn't get hurt right?" Skeppy shook his head and stopped grabbing on to Darryl backing away when suddenly he tripped agian on air pushing Darryl down landing on darrlys crotch..

●▪︎AHHHHH omg I was dieing while writing the last part bro. So uh ye smut is in pt.2 Cyaaaa.   675 words -Junebug <33