skephalo pt.2 "lover boys"

●▪︎ ok so in this one this whole part is just ganna be ⚠️smut⚠️ there will be degradeing and praising yuh so that will be your only warning and there will be topboyhalo and bottom skeppy so if you don't like that kind of stuff um I don't really know what to tell you buddy any way back to the story▪︎● -Junebug <33

●▪︎3rd person▪︎●
   The shorter boy had just fallen on top of bad "ngh m-my bad Darryl" the talller one put his hands on the others waist making sure he wouldnt get up. He laid there with skeppy on him until bad started moving skeppy slowly back and forth while Skep had his hand on the taller ones chest. "ah~ mm b-bad what are you ngh doing~.." the taller one then actually sat up with the shorter still on his lap he started leaning to his neck and with a low raspy voice he said "do I have your consent lover boy?~" the way he said it made the shorter one slightly shiver but he nodded. Almost immediately the taller one made marks on his neck, earning low moans from the short boy on his lap. "Plea- ah- don't bite so- Mff!" Bad got tired of hearing skeppy complain about him teasing and luckily bad new he had a degrading and praising kink so he kissed him first to make him shut up then broke the kiss saying "now why don't you shut up for me, my little muffin toy~" being the good boy skeppy is he shut up.

After bad teased him for a while he decided it was finally time, so he set the shorter boy under him and started taking off both of there clothing except for there hoodies. He smirked and edged the shorter boys entrance with his cock
"Ngh please mm~" the shorter boy whimpered under the tall one. The tall one grunted putting the tip in with no prep "H-HOLY aAghh-" the taller boy went faster and faster within every second at this point pounding into the shorter boy who was a moaning mess under him "ahh! Wai- UmFf nGhH- slo-MMM~"
Skeppy was moaning into the kiss liking the feeling of bad being in control just fucking him non stop until he pulled away " BaDd~! Mngh" Darryl started getting sloppy

Then both the short and tall came they were both panting but the shorter one was still h0rny and saw that bad was still erect soooo "ohh~ good boy skeppy."
The short one slowly kitten licked the tip to tease the tall one for payback, "gnh cmon~" at one point he started slowly just reaching half way of bads length when he felt hands grip onto his hair and take in bads full length bobbing him up and down, skep did choke a bit but he quite enjoyed being gagged by the tall one. His length had gone so far down  his throat while getting face fucked that even the shorter one eyes had rolled back with tears of pleasure dripping down.

Once bad what at his Time he held skeppys head don't while leaning his head back "AgHh~.." skep made sure to swallow every drip of cum then bad let go of him and he was pant like crazy Ofcourse bad was out of the h0rny stage so he felt bad and gave skeppy aftercare with a bath hot coco comfy cloths for the both of them but skeppy didn't mind he liked the way bad took control but he just kept that to himself.. for now ;)

●▪︎WTF WTF WTF I AM CRINGING SO HARD AT THIS omg i-
Enjoy ig lol I don't really know how to make smut lmfoa uh but yea goodnight I'm so fuckin tired rn it's 2:45 for me and I really need sleep soo BUH BYE KINGS AND QUEENS AND THE IN BETWEENS OR THE NONBINARYS. 666 words -Junebug <33