ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ

Warnings: threesome, slut shaming

***

Chan got out from bathroom and walked down the hallway to his room. As he was getting ready to sleep, he didn't put any top on after the shower but the chilly air in the dorm made him shiver and walk faster towards his room.

Chan was lately pretty stressed out by their upcoming comeback. Most of the work was already done but Chan was a perfectionist to a fault and was thinking about some changes he wanted to make on one o f the new B-sides. As he walked past Jisung's room, he thought that he could ask him to visit the studio together the next morning. He expected the younger to be either working or sleeping so he just opened the door without a second thought and... oh boy, was he surprised to see Changbin sitting on Jisung's bed with the room owner's head between his legs. The two younger guys looked up at the intruder. Changbin let out a plain 'oh' while Han backed away from the dick that he was passionately sucking just a second ago.

All three of them knew well what's going on but they never walked on eachother before. It's hard to tell when and how exactly it all started but to put it short, at some point Chan and Changbin started to relieve their stress by fooling around with Jinsung. At first Han offered to help them relax by simple actions like a massage but one day, Changbin just straight up asked him for a head and well... there was no turning back for their buzzing hormones.

Chan decided to just back off and proceeded to close the door but Changbin spoke.

- Wait, hyung. If you don't mind, why don't you join us?

Chan gave him a confused look.

- Huh?

- I just thought it would be fun, what do you think, Hannie?

They both looked at the youngest who needed a second to understand what he is asked about. His first instinct was to decline but an image of him being dominated by both hyungs popped in front of his eyes and he wasn't so sure about declining anymore. His face turned red as he looked back at them, unable to form an answer.

- If you don't want it- Changbin spoke- Don't hesitate to speak up. It's only your choice, we are not going to force you into anything.

- Right.

Jisung bit his lip.

- Will we stop if I change my mind?

- Of course.

The youngest head was full of inconsistent thoughts but to tell the truth, he was just as horny as his hyungs.

- Then... Let's try.

Changbin patted his head.

- Good boy. Get back to work then. Chan, can you prepare him for me?

Chan walked behind Han and made him get up on his knees. He took off his joggers along with boxers and squeezed his buttcheeks, making him whimper. Chan smirked and lowered his head.

Jisung felt the thrill running down his spine when Chan entered him with his tongue out of the blue. He couldn't help but let go of Changbin's dick and moan.

- Who told you you can take a break, slut?

Han looked up at the older and he remembered something that he should have never forget about.

The two hyungs had totally different styles in bed. Changbin was rough, he always pulled Han's hair and slapped his ass any chance he got. He was the sweetest durning aftercare though. Chan on the other side liked to take things slow. He liked to enjoy the moment and make younger beg for more, he also usually took time to mark him with wet, slowly made hickeys. Despite all that, the two had one thing in common, namely a thing for slut shaming.
First time Jisung got addressed as a whore, he was genuinely confused but he quickly realised that it turns him on as much as it does his hyungs. The bad part was that he also had his ways to address them and was really embarrassed to reveal it.