sam wilson x reader

"Give it to me, come on, give one more to daddy, baby." Another moan escapes from your lips as you roll your hips and take a deeper breath. Sam presses the vibrator harder against your clit, keeping you warm and secure inside his lap. It was only an hour ago when he started teasing you, testing your new toy, wondering how much you can take. Not a minute in and you were already begging for his cock and yet he wasn't giving it to you. What's the use of a toy when you can the real thing and yet he insisted. His own cock stayed throbbing inside the condiment of his sweatpants, you could feel it pressing hard against your back.

"Sam, please, please, fuck me. I- fuck!" Your orgasm hits you, taking over your whole body as Sam softly kisses your neck and turns the vibrator off. He sets it aside and then slowly he massages your breasts while he openly kisses your neck, trying hard to catch your breath. Your legs have grown weak and you desperate hold on to your biceps trying to convince him to turn around.

"Easy, easy, baby girl." His voice is low and soothing yet he seems unbothered by your movements. "You've been good, very good. Daddy might just give you exactly what you want.""Yes, daddy, please, I'll be good, I promise." You nod your head frantically escaping from his lap and kneeling yourself on the bed. With quick hands you tug at his waistband, pushing it down, and without wasting another moment you straddle him. Wouldn't want him to change his opinion anytime soon.

"Finally!" You whine out while you take his cock in your hand, using his leaking precum you spread it on his cock and stroke him once or twice eliciting low groans from him. Then you push his cockhead inside your pussy lips, a loud moan leaving your lips throwing your head back as you begin to sink down on him.

His hands go to your hips, softly caressing your skin before gripping it tightly. His beautiful brown eyes are fixated on you, taking in your sight and the way your breath hitched. "Are you good?" "Never better." You breathe out and slowly roll your hips against him holding on to the chain around his chest. Now, you weren't planning on letting his cock leave your cunt anytime soon.