°17°

Ignore And Ignore.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's POV

They stayed in that position for a while, catching their breath after a long night that was filled with sinful activity. Heavy breathing and sex scent was the only thing that surrounded them apart from the silence of the night in the room. Jimin was the first one to speak between them.

"I'm going to pull out." He said as he looked over to Jungkook and received a confirmation nod. By that, he moved backward slowly; not wanting to hurt Jungkook as a hiss left his mouth by how good it felt wrapped around those warm and wet walls. "Fuck," He cursed when his now, soft dick finally out from Jungkook's entrance.

"Look at that…" Jimin mumbled under his breath, watching how his cum appeared out from Jungkook who didn't stop clenching; letting it flow more down his thighs and to the floor. "Be a good boy and keep it." He declared, holding out his middle finger to hold the liquid from coming out further as he shoved it in the younger's asshole; receiving a moan after.

"Y-yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, General."

"Good boy," He praised, pride filling his stomach knowing that he and only him could do this to the other. Make Jungkook beg, turn him into a submissive, make him obedient and so pliant… That's a whole thing nobody could replace Jimin with. Unless of course– the person is more dominant than he is. "Come here." He said as he flipped Jungkook around and caught his nape before pulling the younger ones in a sloppy kiss.

They were laying on Jimin's bed, legs tangled around each other as the older held himself on top of Jungkook who spread wide for him. It was suggested by the owner himself of course, for the sake of the younger's comfort; he offered to do their second round in the master's bedroom.

And who was Jungkook to decline the polite proposal?

Jungkook's eyes slightly widened in surprise by the pull but he closed his eyes when he felt the older's lips against him, kissing him hungrily as if he was waiting for this moment to happen.

It's true, from the moment Jungkook came and met him (that time when the other offered to help)—, he was longing for this. He badly wanted to savor Jungkook's thin yet rosy lips that look too inviting for his liking after years of missing them, years of being without them.

He felt Jungkook's hand moving up to his chest while the other wrapped around his nape. The younger's head leaned back due to how much force he was putting into the kiss as he tugged the long locks before receiving a gasp. By that, he took it as an opportunity to enter his tongue into Jungkook's mouth and pressed their bodies together wanting to feel every inch of each other.

Jimin devoured Jungkook's whole mouth as if wanting to learn every inch of it, sucking on his tongue before kissing him again. After a while of sucking each other's face-off, they finally break the kiss as Jungkook opens his eyes in a dizzy state only to meet Jimin who, like always– is already staring.

Reality hits his head that it's over.

"Umm– I have to go," Jungkook mumbled, now keeping his eyes everywhere but Jimin. Blood rushed to his face as a sign of embarrassment when he remembered how needy he sounded earlier. The crying… The begging… The plea… It was all new for him who had never been in that situation before.

His thoughts were interrupted when Jimin suddenly tugged his chin before pushing it upwards. "Can't you stay?" The older one asked, looking both deep inside Jungkook's doe's eyes as his hand left his chin and went to cup his left cheek before slowly caressing it tenderly; a habit of the general that Jungkook noticed he had done multiple times.