~6~

MENTIONS OF THE S SLUR‼️

Dahlia pov:

We just got done boating and we're back at the lake house.

"Everyone take showers and get changed cause we're gonna go out to eat and going shopping." Dj said, as everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

-
We all took showers and got changed.

(everyone's outfits) (I couldn't find a good outfit for jaden or Javon 🤷‍♀️)

Jayla

Dahlia

Dahlia

Caden

Nick

(Just something basic 🤷‍♀️)

-

We were at this huge mall going to every store possible.

"Does anyone wanna go to hot topic with me?" I asked.

"Sure" Jaden said.

"I would but I'm gonna stop in this store to get crystals!" Jayla said excitedly.

I nodded my head and grabbed Jadens arm dragging him to hot topic.

As soon as we stepped in my face lit up, looking at all the cool clothes and other things on shelf's or hanging on racks.

-

I was bending over on a shelf looking at some cute Kuromi shirts when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I stand straight up turning around and looking at who just tapped my shoulder.

"Yes?" I question. It was a teen boy who had long black curly hair, with one dangly earring that had a silver upside down cross on it with smaller black crosses in the middle.

"I like your style and thought you were hot and was wondering if I could get your number?" He said with a smug grin plastered on his face.

"Sorry but I have a boyfriend" I said fake smiling.

I go to walk away when I feel a strong hand clasp onto my arm.

"I don't see him." He said looking around, with a smirk.

"Let go of me asshole." I say trying to get my arm out of his tight grip.

"Bro let's just leave her, she looks like a slvt anyway." His friend said giving me a death stare.

The boy holding onto me let go pushing me slightly.

Jaden came around the corner to see me holding onto my arm tears prickling out the corner on my eyes.

He dropped his stuff he was holding and ran up to me.

"What happened? Are you okay??" Jaden asked concern lacing in his voice.

"Yeah those douchebags asked me for my number and I told them I had a boyfriend and.." I stopped talking holding my tears back.

"they called me a slvt..." I said tears falling from my eyes.

Jaden took off his hoodie and handed it to me.

"Put this on I'll be right back." He said running out the door.

I put the sweatshirt on and went to the checkout area.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN." I hear someone yell.

I walk out the door to see Jaden hovering over the boy from earlier.

I watched as Jaden grabbed onto the boys collar saying something into his ear pushing him back down to the ground.

The boy got up and ran away with his friend.

"JADEN. What in gods name are you doing." I hear someone say.

I look over to see the rest of the family standing there,

Jaden was gonna go tell his mom what happened but before he did he looked at me to see if I wanted anyone to know, i shook my head no. Not wanting anyone to worry about me.

-

We arrive back to the house, Caden and Nick leaving shortly after via Uber.

Jaden and I got matching hello kitty pj pants and some matching jewelry, also buying a few stuffed animals.

"hey guys let's watch honor society it's a new movie that came out and it has good reviews on it." Jayla suggested.

We all agreed, getting blankets and pillows.

We sat on the couch putting the movie on the tv.

I snuggled into Jaden laying my head on his chest.

Everyone had figured out that we were dating so I'm glad we could act ourselves around everyone.

-

I woke up to someone picking me up.

Obviously it was Jaden.

"what are you doing?" I asked.

"It's late so we're going to bed." he said walking into his room.

"Jaden you know I can't sleep in your room."

"I know but everyone is asleep on the couch and I just want to sleep with you." Jaden said.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek as he laid me down on his bed.

We cuddle up to each other.

"goodnight my love." Jaden said.

"goodnight." I said as I drifted asleep.

I know this is SUPER short but I wanted to get a chapter out, plus sorry I've been really inactive I've had family problems, relationship problems, and school is 3 weeks.

also I may rewrite this bc it's really shitty.

But I hope y'all have a good night or day 🧌

- luna 🐿