chapter 2

here's a song: Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

san's pov

After going through all the tasks Mr. Lee gave them for their "group" project, San slowly started to dig up some information about the author, while Wooyoung was just comfortably sitting in his seat, looking at his phone and smiling.

"I can't believe I've been paired up with this stupid fag...", San thought to himself.

"Are you going to help me or do you want me to tell Mr. Lee that you did absolutely nothing?", San asked, making Wooyoung to lock his eyes with him after he was focused on his phone for 5 minutes straight. 

His eyes were coffee brown, followed by a beautiful mole right underneath one of them. San's eyes traveled to his lips, noticing another mole as Wooyoung smiled, obviously liking the way San is checking him out. 

"What are you doing you idiot?!", the little voice in his head brought San back to reality when he realized that he was, indeed, staring at Wooyoung's face a bit too long.

"Like what you see?", Wooyoung asked, forming a soft smile with his mouth.

"Uhm, no. I'm not into guys.", San answered and turned back to his tablet to continue working on the project.

"Too bad, you're totally my type.", Wooyoung murmured but San heard that.

"Don't try anything funny, Jung. Now will you help me or not?", he said angrily after which Wooyoung decided to help him.

Unlike the rest of the day, the time spent in English class went by much slower than San wanted. He couldn't wait for the class to be over, so that he could finally part ways with Wooyoung. Until next time, at least. When Mr. Lee finally announced that they were dismissed, San was out of the classroom in seconds. After he had left the University building and was in front of the dorms, a sweet smile formed on his face as soon as he saw his brother, Seonghwa.

"What are you doing here, hyung?", San said after giving Seonghwa a friendly hug.

"I just finished my classes and was wondering if you were up for a walk around campus?", Seonghwa suggested.

Park Seonghwa wasn't really his brother. More precisely, he was his step brother. After San's parents got divorced, his mother married Seonghwa's father who was the president of their university, a pretty influential person someone would say when in fact, he was a jerk towards all three of his sons. But, San was still happy to have Seonghwa as his brother because he was the one person whom he trusted the most.

"How was your day? Did you receive our father's text message to attend dinner tomorrow?", Seonghwa asked, breaking the silence between them.

"Yeah, I did. Not in the best mood for dinner with our parents right now, but whatever.", San murmured leaving his brother confused.

"Why, Sannie? Did something happen?", Seonghwa asked with concern in his eyes, he adored his little brother so much even though he was just a year younger.

"Mr. Lee gave us an assignment in English class. We are supposed to work in pairs. I've been paired with the fag, Jung Wooyoung.", San answered him.

The truth is, Seonghwa didn't like how his brother referred to people of a different sexuality. Sure, their father really made sure that both of them never even dare to like a boy but the hatred San had towards people that liked the opposite gender was a bit too much, in his opinion.

"First of all, please stop using that word. Second of all, isn't Wooyoung like a really smart guy, since he's from the Engineering Department?", Seonghwa asked, while San let out a long sigh.

"He is, but he just keeps getting on my nerves. He even had the audacity to flirt with me today!!", San said angrily while Seonghwa became somewhat sad.

Wooyoung flirting with other people, especially his brother San, wasn't helping with the fact that he had a little crush on him. Wooyoung, out of all people. 

"Anyways, how was your day?", San asked, breaking Seonghwa's thought process.

"It was okay. I had classes, went out with Hongjoong for lunch. It was just another normal day."

Both of them went silent again, enjoying the rest of the walk as they arrived in front of the dorm, parting ways.

wooyoung's pov

After a long and tiring day, Wooyoung found himself in front of his best friend's dorm room, after Yunho told him that he has something to do, leaving Wooyoung bored to death. The door was opened by Yeji, surprised that Wooyoung came to visit her when it was usually her hanging out at his room.

"Is it for you or for me?", Wooyoung heard another female voice coming out of their room, it was Yeji's roommate, Shin Ryujin.

"It's for me!", Yeji responded to her friend, "...what are you doing here?"

"I was bored. Also I have to tell you something.", Wooyoung answered after which Yeji came out of the room and closed the door behind her. 

yeji's pov

Since it was an all-girls-dorm, boys usually weren't allowed, but Wooyoung somehow got in after telling the nice lady at the desk that he wants to see his little sister. Which she believed, because Wooyoung and Yeji kinda had the same fox like eyes that made them look like siblings.

"You know Choi San from the Law Department?", Wooyoung started.

"Yes, what about him?", Yeji was confused.

"Well, he is kinda my partner for this English project Mr. Lee assigned to us today!", Wooyoung answered, leaving Yeji speechless.

She wanted to be upset, but tried so hard to not seem jealous in front of her best friend, because of a guy that was just his project partner. 

"And let me tell you, he is definitely my type. Too bad he's a homophobic jerk though.", Wooyoung said while the words he is definitely my type were repeating themselves in Yeji's head, an infinite loop she couldn't escape.

"Hello, earth to Yeji?", Wooyoung waved his hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just really tired. I had dance classes all day long.", Yeji lied, she was tired until her eyes met Wooyoung at her front door, thinking that he came to see her.

"It's okay, have you eaten anything yet? Do you want me to grab you some food or something? We could binge the Harry Potter series in my room, Yunho went out.", Wooyoung asked.

Yeji hated him for that. He has always been so nice, so caring towards her. But she was always only his best friend, his little sister whom he has known almost his entire life.

"I'm good. I think I'm gonna go to sleep soon. But...good luck with San though!", Yeji answered after which Wooyoung hugged her and left.

As she closed the door behind her she tried hard not to cry. He is definitely my type, were the words that instantly came to her mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 already, phew. This was kind of a filler chapter but bear with me, because it is all connected somehow. Anyways, I hope you liked this new chapter and once again, leave some nice comments! 

I'm going to write the next chapter fast, mostly because I enjoy writing but if a lot of people are interested in the story, my motivation to publish it fast will only grow bigger. Until next time! Bye~