𝖂𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖕

Charlotte gets welcomed by an unnatural silence when she enters the studio after her break. The head trainer and owner of the studio is sitting in the middle of the practice room. And she has been shooting daggers at Charlotte for the past five minutes.

Unable to bear the silence, Charlotte decides to speak up despite all the eyes on her.

"D-did I do something wrong?"

"What was the time when you got back?" Jia,the owner asked.

"11"

"GIVE ME THE EXACT TIME." She screams making her flinch.

Charlotte stays quiet. She came back at 11 sharp. Had it not been the receptionist,she would've started the practice in the due time.

"You came here at 11:02."

"Sorry Mam."

"Sorry? Does it look like that I'll accept your sorry? When you applied here, I heard that you were a very good dancer,and a teacher too." She breathes and starts again. "We've had 3 competitions since you joined,and what have your students got? Nothing. Literally nothing."

"I just joined 2 months ago."

"So what? Aren't you a 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 teacher? What are you doing? Where are your students?" She stops as she quotes the word good with her fingers

She keeps on blabbering as tears get pulled up in Charlotte's eyes. However she is able to hear the last few things.

"There's an interschool competition after two months. Either any one us win in that,which includes you,or you're out of this studio."

With that she leaves the studio leaving her behind with 10-15 students,who are either laughing at her,or giving her the looks of sympathy. Charlotte is known to be a strict teacher,and to put her out of the studio,the students decided for the last competitions not to listen to her,and to perform absolutely horrible in there. As a result,she's suffering.

🎗️🎗️

"The food's more delicious than your former eye candy Em."

The two are sitting at the school cafeteria. Melissa takes in another spoon of her pasta while she scrolls through her contact,hoping to find Jim's phone number. The latter has not met her for two days,and she received only a text telling her that he's having sleepover with the boys.

Emily sighs. "What're you even-" and gets cut off immediately. "Don't play dumb Em,you know what I'm talking about."

"Just look at her,shoving her tongue down your frenemy's throat. And you" Melissa points a finger at Emily "are watching them like a lovesick puppy. GET OVER HER."

"No need to shout,my ears are fine Liz."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte arrives at D4 at 9. Her boss,who is also the head trainer had called her up on the previous day at 11p.m. and gave her an ultimatum to come by 9. The day is beautiful,with the sun's rays bathing everything,the mellow breeze flowing,and not to mention that for the past few days the drizzle is not occurring, doesn't mean that won't soon.

When she enters the main room she finds almost all of her students,some of her own age and older,are sitting their,with an empty chair in front of them,for Jia.

"Is Charlotte here yet?" the receptionist aka Lily calls out. Charlotte immediately raises her hand earning a quick "come out it's urgent" from the female.

"So I've decided to make you a student for now, although you'll be teaching one or a few. But you don't have to come here as a teacher,come here as a student for practice,you remember what I've said to you the other day right?" Jia stops after telling everything in a breath.

Charlotte's mind is having a severe storm now. She doesn't need to come here as a teacher, which means she will not get her salary,and without that, 𝑜𝒉 𝑛𝑜! How is she even supposed to go on with her expenses?

When Charlotte is about to ask her why was this sudden decision taken,Jia turns around and states,"I never said that I'll deduct your salary,you still have to teach a few students remember?"

And holy lord, Charlotte heaved out a sigh.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ever wondered about Charlotte's hair? If so,here's a picture of her hair,the unique one.

_

___________________________________________

A/N: I don't know what to say:). Anyways have a good day/night and stay safe.ʘ‿ʘ

P.S.:- The title is actually "Wallop" in case it's difficult to understand;-;.

A YEONBIN LIVE AND A TAEGYU LIVE ON TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS,AND I MISSED THEM🥲