21.5

Haruchiyo's POV

after talking with that Izana who claims to be Y/N's brother, well they don't even look alike so I won't believe him, I got the chance to rove around this building thinking I could remember something.

how about that mikey? what does he look like? is he pretty like Y/N or are they even real siblings or just fraud like this izana?

who's that mikey tho? some executive or something from bonten?

I entered some rooms one by one. one room's full of guns and more, another with explosives and some rooms have different kind of blades (katana, knives, and other more)

this building is just too big and I'm too lazy to walk around anymore, I need to come back to the resort as possible since I can't trust that weird looking haitani.

I stopped in front of this katana displayed, must belong to someone, I am lowkey enthusiastic by seeing it. my adoring session was all peaceful not until I felt something hard, extremely hard thing hit my head until my vision turned dark.

(few minutes)

"why did koko even hit you hard like that," I heard a voice spoke beside me.

still quite dizzy, I slow opened my eyes. that shit fuckin' hurts like hell. you kokonoi hajime walking bank account. ah...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

huh?

a realization suddenly hit me, opening my eyes in hurry and standing up from wherever am I, I saw the scarred man beside me, my fucking ugly brother. eww no, he's actually just adopted or something.

"Haruchiyo!" he said after getting startled by my action. I just stared at him, no one must know I've gained my memories back already. thanks to that triangle-eyed long hair, but still it hurts.

"who are you?"

"it's me your... brother"

"no, I don't believe you, you're ugly."

"AH HA HA, I'm just joking. you should go back to that resort, your girlfriend's waiting for you. here, koko gave you a card, compensation for the hit." oh hoho kokonoi's lovely card, my eyes were about to sparkle but I remember I am on act, instead, my cheeks were red because of what takeomi said... 'your girlfriend'

I stood up and grabbed the card calmly, "Mister, can you send me back to the resort? I'm afraid your comrades brought me here with their car so I left mine there."

he laughed again, what's so good about your brother acting like this huh musty old hag.

"alright alright! let's go"

__________________________

meanwhile, back to the resort...

rindou cannot sleep, he just keep on staring at you while sleeping.

he fixed himself on the sofa when you shifted and slowly sat up, rubbing your eyes. 

"Haru..."

your gaze went to wonder around the round, a view of a purple-haired man is what your eyes caught.

it took you seconds to process, grabbing the blanket then pulling it up to your body before letting out a thin scream.

rindou covered his ears because of the sudden noise.

"Y/N calm down!"

you grabbed the pillow and threw it right on his face. "pervert!!! what are you doing here!?!?!"

continuing to scream, rindou stood up and marched towards you to shut you up.

he covered your mouth but you keep on wiggling. "shh.. shh.. listen okay? okay?"

you continued to shake your head.

"your Haruchiyo came with Izana."

that's where you stopped, rindou sighing in relief.

"why?" you asked but he just shrugged. "why are you here then?"

"San-- H-haruchiyo-san asked me to stay so I could bring you home tomorrow."

you were about to speak when-

"not, anymore"

Haruchiyo's on the door and you immediately stood up to welcome him in your arms.

"we'll stay here and take remaining days for our sweet time"

your eyes grew big when you saw the familiar big scared man outside, right on Haruchiyo's back, about to call his name, he put his index finger to his lip.

"did this ugly little shit do something bad to you Y/N?"

ugly little shit

is it just me or... why did his way of speaking change? maybe nah, I'm just sleepy

"ugly who??"

you heard rindou laughed. "you addict, see Y/N don't even think I'm ugly."

Haruchiyo let go of me and proceeded inside with his annoyed puffy face.

"oh yeah, I thought you're talking about this man, Haru... he he" you defensed as you pointed takeomi.

in a split second you were startled when you saw how Rindou and haruchiyo fall on their respective places before burst out laughing, in sync.

you stared at them wondering, shifting your gazes on two of them. then you looked back at takeomi, he's now glaring cutely. doesn't suit a big man like him, you thought. you raised a peace sign on him as you smiled awkwardly. 

you had one of the most happiest night in your life.

Haruchiyo, staring at your angelic sleeping face, he fix your hair.

he can't believed what situation he just got in to. he knows for sure that it's fucked up...

before, he thought that gaining his memory back is an achievement but now it's a disappointment for himself. 

"Y/N... I'm so sorry..."