Their secret

It was 2:15 a.m. and Itadori isn't able to sleep. He had already showered, eaten dinner, and said goodnight to the others, but he felt like there's something that he needs to do.

Perhaps that 'something' is actually a someone.

He sat on his bed, thinking of what to do when Fushiguro came into mind. He quickly put on his pants and went outside.

He knocked on Fushiguro's door once, but there's no answer. 'Of course he'd be asleep at this time.' He tried knocking three more times, when he heard Fushiguro saying :

"Come in, it's not locked."

Itadori pardoned himself and carried his pillow and blanket into the raven's room. But his face flushed a hue of dark red when he saw Fushiguro standing half-naked in the nearly-dimmed room. The atmosphere's just- awkward... To say the least.

"Sorry, just got out of the shower. What do you need?" Fushiguro asked. Itadori took a second to think of an answer, his eyes distracted by the other male's irresistible abs.

"Um, I'm kinda- not sleepy. D'you wanna hang out? Maybe a sleepover too." He answered a bit bashfully.

Fushiguro nodded. "Sure, I'd just go change for a bit. You could read some manga first." After Itadori opened a manga, Fushiguro turned around and put on his clothes.

He didn't notice that Itadori is actually eyeing him from behind, silently planting the image of his built feature into his mind. Itadori then gulped.

'...why now-' he's hard. Thankfully, his pillow is put so that it could hide the bulge. When Fushiguro turned around to face his friend, Itadori didn't notice it and instead kept glaring at the raven's muscles.

Noticing this, Fushiguro walked towards the pinkette and smirked. "Wanna have a taste?" He teased Itadori. His friend immediately blushed and threw a pillow to Fushiguro's face, which he catched easily.

"What's with you? I was just-" Itadori couldn't think of an excuse. Fushiguro apologized, but he then saw his friend's huge bulge that was covered by the pillow from earlier.

"Itadori, how long have we been friends for?" He asked. Itadori was confused by the question, but he answered nonetheless. "I don't know, 3 years? Time went by so fast, when you think of it."

"In those years that we were friends," Fushiguro put one of his leg on the bed, and right in front of Itadori's bulge.

"Do you- feel, anything towards me? As in, more than just a friend." Fushiguro blushed. The atmosphere is too good, he couldn't let it go to waste.

He moved closer, and closer, his face is now inches away from Itadori's. "I- um," Itadori then instinctively went ahead and planted a deep kiss into Fushiguro's mouth.

 "I- um," Itadori then instinctively went ahead and planted a deep kiss into Fushiguro's mouth

Their lips clashed, tongues brawled for dominance. They couldn't stop, the feeling was so addictive. Their tongues created a sensation that is almost indescribable. Their moans filled the room that was quiet just 10 minutes ago.

No one said anything, but they both know exactly what they want. They've been waiting for 3 years and couldn't wait any longer.

--- Part 1 ended ---

Author's note :

Hi everyone! Tysm for reading my book! This is actually the first ever smut that I've ever written, and I honestly did not proof-read this.

So if there's any grammatical error, do point it out and comment below! You could also share some of your ship dynamics or scenario ideas, and I'd consider using that for a future fanfic.

Part 2 will be out soon, hope you enjoyed reading the first one!