The seal

They stopped kissing, both are panting for air. They looked at each other with lustful eyes that couldn't hide the urge to devour the other's body.

Fushiguro went ahead and took off his shirt, and Itadori did the same. They continued the steamy kiss but this time, their hands are wondering to the different area of their partner's body.

Itadori then licked and sucked on Fushiguro's neck, leaving a hickey and the raven moaning in excitement. It's gonna be a long night.

- Fushiguro's POV -

He started kissing me furiously. He licked my bottom lip to get access, which I granted. He started sucking my tongue hard. He pressed so close against me and started grinding. I moaned. Suddenly, an idea struck my head. I pushed him down to the floor so he was sitting. He gave me a confused look with obvious lust in his eyes. I unzipped his pants. His eyes went wide and started to say something but it was too late. It was already in my mouth.

I started bobbing my head up and down. He groaned and moaned loudly. I started sucking him hard, very hard.

"F-Fu-shiguro!" he moaned and came into my mouth. I swallowed it and wiped my mouth. Tasted disgusting, if I might add. He then kissed me hard. Then he ordered me to get on all fours and turn around. I then felt him pull my pants down. He spread my behind open wide and stuck his tongue in.

I moaned and moaned from the feeling. "Yuuji, Yuuji, Yuuji!" I kept repeating. Suddenly, a large wave of ecstasy washed over me. I screamed and released my cum.

Itadori grabbed me and turned me around. He hovered my ass over his manhood before pushing it down. I- I'm riding him!!

He started rocking my hips. Back and forth, up and down. He rocked me faster and faster. He observed my facial expressions as I became a moaning mess. He grabbed my dick and started pumping me hard and fast. "Let's cum together." he groaned.

He started thrusting hard from below and I kept rocking faster and harder. We both screamed and I fell onto his chest.

- Back to 3rd person POV -

After a few hours, the sun is rising and the two of them laid on the bed. "That felt so awesome. I want to do it again!" Itadori screeched.

"Slow down, you idiot. I'm exhausted. I'm more concerned as to how we're supposed to train today after all of THAT." Fushiguro blushed remembering things that happened that night.

Itadori kissed the raven's forehead gently. "Don't worry, I'd just tell Gojo-sensei and the upperclassmen that you're sick." He looked at his partner lovingly.

He then get out of bed, getting ready to change when Fushiguro suddenly grabbed his arm.

"Um-" He startled. "What- Does this make us?" He was scared, what if all of that was just a fling?

Itadori sat on the bed and caressed the other's cheeks, "What about, boyfriends? Your confession last night was really hot, and my answer is definitely yes." He smiled.

Fushiguro's face reddened, and he hid his face in his palms. "Hah?! When did I ever confess to you? You're just getting dumber and misremembering things!"

Itadori laughed and patted the raven's back. "Ahh I'm sorry, you're right. I'm the idiot. If you don't like that, then how about this?"

He kneeled on the ground, holding Fushiguro's hand in his. "Fushiguro Megumi, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked shyly.

Fushiguro was stunned, he's been imagining this scene in his head for 3 years. "Yeah, of course." He smiled and caressed Itadori.

Suddenly, he kissed Itadori's neck, leaving a very apparent hickey on his neck. Fushiguro then whispered in his ears, "Don't try to hide that. If anyone asks, say that your partner did it."

Itadori blushed, 'Does he see me as a partner or a pet?!'

'...that's really hot tho.'

--- Part 2 ended ---