Random headcanons [P2]

**Twilight will be the Twilight from CHS unless said otherwise!!**

Rarity makes you suits and/or dresses randomly just so that she has more time to see you

You and the others have so many movie and games nights.

They're going to suffer if you like horror, except Fluttershy and Pinkie. Fluttershy likes horror movies but can't watch them around the animals because then they don't sleep :(

Pinkie really doesn't get scared by anything and laughs along with you when someone dies. *Cue everyone scooting away from you two*'

You and Pinkie end up sitting on opposites sides so they can't escape :>

 (Fluttershy and Pinkie are the scariest yanderes)

RAINBOW GETS SCARED AND YOU CANNOT TELL ME OTHERWISE

At one point, someone gets scared and comically holds and/or hides their face in someones neck or smth. 

(Me and my friends personal opinions)

If you need someone to go to if you're feeling down? Fluttershy can help if you need somewhere to go just to clear you're head and if you need some sort of alone time but don't necessarily want to be alone (if you know what I mean, its a weird feeling). She also sends some animals she knows are really calm to keep you company.

Rarity is also someone to go to in case you want to talk. Rarity is brutally honest and says whats on her mind so she can probably help you if you want advice or her point of view on whatever situation.

(personal headcannon)

Sunset gives the best hugs. That's it. Not too tight. Not too loose. Shes just a natural at giving hugs :3

Pinkie's hugs are too tough and probably have the potential of killing you 

Flutteryshy's hugs are really soft too the point you might not even know if she's hugging you

Rainbow only gives out hugs when she's really hyped up and if you're a really close friend. Even then, she gives hugs not rarely, but also not often, (kind of in the middle)

Rarity's I feel like are awkward and quick because shes busy with making clothing

Applejack's is a mix between between Pinkie and Rarity. They're tight but quick because shes also busy with the farm

Twilight is also awkward af because shes never been social and usually stuck to her studies before meeting you and the others. She probably gets more confident in giving hugs though

When you're having game nights, you and Sunset excel, could be videogames or board games (or both). Rainbow Dash is in shock, kinda gets salty as well because shes not used to losing. 

Its almost always you three fighting for victory. 

Rainbow has made it a rule that if you're playing Monopoly, you can't put hotels or houses on Boardwalk or Park Place.

You still do it often though because its hilarious watching her freak out-

(really this one could be if your openly very depressed :D)

The days your not in school, everyone is freaking out. They would generally be worried, either that or its a "What happened now" in the group chat.

If your having a really rough day they come over to your house and have a regular movie night and put on a comedy or whatever show you might like on to try and help. Except that they kind of surround you so that you know they're there if you wanna talk, or if you don't, it doesn't matter to them. They just want you to be comfortable.

You, Rainbow, and Pinkie have the best and worst prank wars. Best because its fun and hilarious to you three, worst because the others are usually caught in the middle. Sometimes you and Rainbow team up because Pinkie is terrifying (lets be real, you and Rainbow team up very often and betray each other)

imagine helping Pinkie if your a cook, or if you just can cook in general. Pinkie bakes for events and you cook for them, Pinkie is helping you with baking, and you're helping her with cooking. Idk I like that dynamic >:3

if your touch starved, then OH BOY-

they would be hugging you a lot more. (if you're comfortable that is) If you shy away from their touch they would probably get confused unless you try and explain to them what touch starved means. Then they don't get confused as much, and they're really proud when you hug or cuddle them on your own.

You sometimes walk through the forest that's near CHS. Sometimes someone tags along but its really peaceful. You sometimes see Wallflower and chat with her while helping her with her garden.

imagine AJ carrying you-

like, when your too depressed to do anything, she makes it her mission to carry you around to at least get some food. 

✨she has the muscles✨

:D