Helpful keqing

Diluc Rangvinder looked at the magic teapot in his hands and felt shocked.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his pretty surroundings. He had always loved noisy Shanghai with its abundant, arrogant arches. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel shocked.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Keqing . Keqing was a helpful saint with feathery arms and ugly legs.

Diluc gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a loving, smelly, whiskey drinker with pretty arms and pink legs. His friends saw him as a diced, determined deity. Once, he had even revived a dying, baby bird.

But not even a loving person who had once revived a dying, baby bird, was prepared for what Keqing had in store today.

The drizzle rained like running dogs, making Diluc angry.

As Diluc stepped outside and Keqing came closer, he could see the annoyed glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want affection," Keqing bellowed, in a noble tone. She slammed her fist against Diluc's chest, with the force of 3226 puppies. "I frigging love you, Diluc Rangvinder."

Diluc looked back, even more angry and still fingering the magic teapot. "Keqing, oh my God they killed Kenny," he replied.

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two high-pitched, homely hamsters jogging at a very virtuous accident, which had piano music playing in the background and two intelligent uncles chatting to the beat.

Suddenly, Keqing lunged forward and tried to punch Diluc in the face. Quickly, Diluc grabbed the magic teapot and brought it down on Keqing's skull.

Keqing's feathery arms trembled and her ugly legs wobbled. She looked sleepy, her body raw like a kaleidoscopic, knobbly kettle.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Keqing was dead.

Diluc Rangvinder went back inside and made himself a nice glass of whiskey.

THE END